Kuroo X reader

Requested by:

I'm in Kuroo's lane rn. LOL I'm literally all over the place with the teams

_________________

"Ku~ROO!" You shouted at the taller bed haired male.

Kuroo looked down at you, grinning like an idiot.

"Yes Chibi-chan?" He asked smirking.

"i swear to fucking-"

"LANGUAGE (FIRST NAME)!" Nekomata, your grandpa yelled at you and you scoffed.

Kuroo was amused by you now, You were being scolded by Yaku and your grandpa. Oh how Kuroo had a huge crush on you. He would constantly mess with you, you were a little nerd to him. You always talked about (manga besides Haikyuu) and etc. Kuroo wasn't going to lie though, it was hot in his opinion why? because he was a nerd him self.

"Oi Kuroo." You said blushing.

"Hm?" Kuroo hummed looking down at you, seeing your rosy red cheeks.

'Cute' he thought.

"Yes Chibi-chan~?" He asked bending down slightly and you covered your cheeks.

You took a deep breath, trying to calm your racing heart. You blushed heavily, holding your jacket to your face.

"W-would you like to g-go see (insert movie) with.....me?" You asked and he let out a grin.

"Sure. I'll see you then Chibi-chan." He said smirking, cheering on the inside.

🌸 🌸 🌸

WOOO finally, I forgot who requested but I'll fix it when I get home!

In science I'm finished with all my work so I'm literally my teachers servant rn XD

It's awesome, he's a super cool teacher we did face swap LMAO