Iwaizumi X reader

I love this Gif so much lol

Requested by: AnimeMagicQueen

Personality type: Cross between Oikawa and Iwa-chan

∞ ∞

"Iwa-chan~!" You cheered happily, throwing your arms around the ace's neck, nuzzling your face into his neck. 

iwaizumi sighed happily as he felt you nuzzle against him even more. He gently ruffled your hair, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. You grinned and pecked his cheek.

"IWA-CHANN!!!!" Oikawa yelled and you jumped onto Iwaizumi's back, glaring at the pinecone (Oikawa).

"Back off Shittykawa! He's mine!" You growled childishly and Iwaizumi sighed.

"You're being childish again (first name)." Iwaizumi said putting you down on your feet. 

You glared at Oikawa who just smirked back, clinging onto Iwaizumi. You popped a vein and threw a ball at his face.

Iwaizumi sighed at your childish antics and walked over to you. 

"You need to stop doing that (First name)."  Iwaizumi scolded and you huffed.

"He started it!" You said pouting and Iwaizumi laughed, kissing the top of your head.

"You're so childish and stubborn. But that's why i love you." He said wrapping his arms around you, pressing kisses to your cheeks.

∞ ∞

I tried, For some reason i couldn't mix their personalities but i think i got it.

[ Coming Up ]

Bokuto