Vanished Arc: Chapter 10 ~ Juvia

¤ Mavis Vermillion, the first master and one of the founders of Fairy Tail, is only seen by its members through astral projection. ¤

Chapter 10 ¤ Juvia

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Miss Heartfilia!" The door sounded as if someone was knocking angrily. The sound was heard even by the neighborhood. It even disturbed the others on their precious sleeps. It was noticeable especially since some of the people outside are aguing about it.

As my mind cleared, I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom to wash my face. After, I reached for the towel hung on the cabinet. I rubbed it gently on my face.

After a few more knocks, I finally got to open the door and see a hand with open palm. She was holding her waist with her other hand with an annoyed face. Maybe, she was already knocking for minutes before she woke me up.

"Eight thousand."

"Er..yeah." I looked beside me and pulled out the required money I kept on my pocket last night. She told me that today was the day I pay the rent but she never even said that she would come this early.

After I got them, I didn't bother count and immediately laid them on her hand. She counted them one by one to make sure and it was certain. She kept them on her sidebag and left without a response.

Nice for someone who disturbed me.

I closed the door angrily that the house shook and the sound of the door crashing vibrated outside. I locked the door and tried to calm down. People often say that thinking about good things can help so I did try to think.

Well, there is this sensation of peace in my mind and the pleasant breeze of the cold wind outside. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. Visions slowly appeared--good ones.

The moment when I joined the guild, when I met the Celestial Spirits, teaming up with Natsu, Erza and the others, and more...

'Heartfilia.'

Wait, what? Who was that?

'Needst to know that the King summons you.'

The voice came in my mind. More like---nah I forgot.

'Heartfilia.' The voice called again. The voice was more like a girl's and her voice is echoing like a high volumed speaker. Everytime the voice talks, my mind's complication somehow relaxes.

"What?" I asked and looked at the areas around me in case that someone's just toying with my mind. She even dared tell me that the King someone summons me. There are lots of kings out there and she should've told me specifically.

'This spirit needs your help---'

There was a bothersome cut. I can't describe how it felt. There was a strange feeling when she was asking for help.

Second thought, maybe I don't need to since this could be a prank. People nowadays are crazy. Some enjoy playing with magic that it results them digging their own graves after that.

"If you're not gonna explain then maybe next time." I headed to the bathroom and took a shower and dress up. There is this important mission I gotta do as the Tenth Master of the guild.

~¤~

I pushed the door of the guild and went straight at the Master's office to talk while the people are on the usual mood. I sighted a white paper that has marks that makes it look like it was folded placed at the table.

I neared it and read what it says while the Master isn't here yet.

'Dear Tenth,

I have decided to go early because of some important business I have to finish as soon as possible regarding your promotion.