Vanished Arc: Chapter 12.5 ~ Not A Human

¤ Virgo's appearance always matches her owner's type and liking whether it looks bad or good. ¤

Chapter 12.5 ¤ Not A Human

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Say, don't you think it's happening quickly?"

"I think so." Sweat slided down to Leo's face. " I don't even know if I should be happy or what."

The Celestial Spirit King looked down to them in silence. His usual grin didn't appear. It never did.

"So, she spoke already? I assume she's taken a liking to the princess?" He asked.

The Zodiac faced him and answered "That seems to be the case."

All of Lucy's Celestial Spirits were included in the meeting. The Zodiac is also present. The topic seemed to be related to Lucy--or the princess, whoever it is.

"However, Zeref found a way to cut the connection between them. Unbelievable. He even possessed the power to break through the barrier of telepathy."

"She used your name to call her. Should it be unminded?" Libra stared at the Celestial Spirit King.

"Don't mind that. She always does anything just to be freed. I was expecting it from the beginning."

"The barrier that is protecting her is already on the verge of being broken. If Lucy can't save her in time, it'll be the end of us."

"Shouldn't that Dragon Of Apocalypse be destroying Zeref? Isn't it that they're enemies with each other?"

"No one knows. Everything gets complicated quickly. Things change a lot too fast."

"Zeref already made his appearance to E.N.D., it seems that his primary aim is to fake his death after he succeeds on making E.N.D. destroy him and finish his real job. No wonder Layla failed to destroy him." Aquarius bit her lips while holding her arms together.

"It is to be expected. Layla only possessed Celestial Magic, which lacked the ability to defeat him. This is what we must inform to the princess; possess the three Ancient Magics."

"You mean...."

"The Celestial Magic, the power to summon and own Celestial Spirits under their contract." The Celestial Spirit King began. "Second is the Dragon Slaying Magic, the power to be able to slay dragons by using the magic of the kind. And third, is the Creation Magic, the most mysterious magic that uses its owner's emotion to create and materialize what she wishes to create to obtain a particular goal. In their generation, only the princess will revive that power. After all, she's the only one who can."

"Wait! Isn't it that the Creation Magic can only be possessed by immortal beings?"

"Oh? I see that you didn't notice up to this moment that she isn't a natural-born human?"

The Zodiac shook their heads.

"Lucy Heartfilia, being the princess, or should I say, my daughter, didn't have the potential and capability of growing up in our world. Her body was made from those of the humans' which serves as the reason for the ethernano and magic pressure in our world to be able to destroy her. Thankfully, She knew of her situation and helped her withstand it for a few minutes which gave us time to save her." It was prophecied that she will be the one to destroy Zeref and some of his demons. It was also told that she will meet and befriend E.N.D. and the future Demon Slayer."

Shock appeared everywhere.

"In order to allow her to live and maintain her relativity to Celestial Magic and the kind to her, I decided to send her to the Human World where one powerful Celestial Wizard lives named Layla Heartfilia. I had to manipulate time for the humans not to suspect her strange birth."

Silence.

"Why didn't you tell her when you met?" Somone asked.

"It is a part of my plan. It is a secret though." He stopped to breath. "Now, the prophecy and everything we were told are bound to happen." He continued.
A smile appeared on the giant's face.

"We have no choice but to leave everything to our old friend. Our fate lies on her hands now."