Vanished Arc: Chapter 21 ~ Return

Before we start, I'm gonna ask a question. Did you notice the changes in the story? You probably did! *Claps

So yeah, the story gets its second installment after this book ends. That book will be the second and last part of the story. This story is titled ''Farewell'', following the events that happened in the story. The next book will be titled ''Set Me Free'' and no other POVs will be used except for the third person point of view.

As for those who still remember about the announcement I made about the editing of the first five chapters, I ask for your apologies. I reread those parts and thought that it would take time to edit the whole chapters and adjust to the next chapters.

Going back to the topic, the cover and description changes were made due to the coming second book of Celestial Spirit Queen. The books will focus on living up to their titles so I can make no changes to the plans I have already made for the two books.

Any recommendations, I will gladly hear about them. Thank you guys, this is the biggest gift I had ever gotten as a writer. Though some of you may have read the story cause of the Fairy Tail theme. Personally, I love it too, reason why I wrote this. I didn't even expect this story to reach up to this chapter. I was expecting a shorter story.

Anyway, good luck guys. Best of luck, may you fight with vigilance in the upcoming war in the story :P

~•~

The guild pushed through and found the necklace abandoned in the fall. The Guardian didn't made its appearance. The guild left the island peacefully, after the Fiore's Naval Division found them miraculously after hearing of the shipwreck.

Gray was able to meet Juvia face to face. He took the necklace and tied it around Julia's neck. The gem on the necklace glowed. And Juvia, healed and heard of the news.

The guild was solemnly quiet for a long time. The members of the guild were unable to speak after finding out that their current Master, the Celestial Mage, Lucy Heartfilia, had been lost.

Makarov and Mavis returned from their observation trip. Erza took the privilege of explaining everything that happened, including their painful loss.

The aftermath was very critical. Almost everyone left harmed. Since then, the island was marked as a Shrine. The guild spent years, commemorating the fight Lucy had. They built a branch of Fairy Tail on the island, with Mirajane as the supervisor. Everytime new people would visit the island, she would be there to explain the heroic act of Lucy.

Sabertooth was confirmed to have fallen, only to have seven missing members, seeming to be Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Yukino, and the cats. The seven arrived to the guild and spent the days there and explained everything that happened, including their pretention, which was necessary for their escape.

Still, it was no thing to make the guild lose their shine. The fight kept on going, as the Grand Magic Games was held again.

~•~

''Are you ready?!'' The host shouted.

The audience went shouting. Their voices reaching even outside of the arena. ''Let's begin!!''

The standing cooperators of the game started setting off, separating and searching for a flag hey could take. A member of one guild found one flag and sent a signal to the skies, making his guild mates follow him. They arrived at different directions, and took their positions to defend their flag.

''We fight for?!'' He shot his hands to the sky. All of them did the same ''Fai--!!''

A guy with the Fairy Tail mark showed up and used his fist to create electric discharge and aim at the members of the guild. ''FAIRY TAIL!!''