Vanished Arc: Chapter 14 ~ Sabertooth's Fall

¤ The Celestial Spirits follow Celestial Wizards by their contract. ¤

Chapter 14 ¤ Sabertooth's Fall

Nobody's P.O.V.

''They're heading to Larkovia?''

''It seems so. Moreover, Fairy Tail's Makarov retired as their guild's master and gave the position to Lucy Heartfilia. The news said that it was also Lucy who won their S-Class Promotion along with Wendy Marvel.''

''Hmm. Lucy-san must've grown strong. Shouldn't we go with them and assist?''

''Nah. Everyone knows that Fairy Tail alone can do anything. Especially if one of their comrade is what's being talked about.''

Yukino sighed. ''Right.''

''Enemy!!! Incoming!!!''

The guild hall exploded. Screams surrounded the area around the guild.

''What?!''

''Who the h--!''

The person stood before them was Fairy Tail's current enemy, Zeref.

''What are you doing here?'' Rogue asked and prepared his fist.

Zeref walked slowly. ''The Celestial Wizard that is a memberof this guild. Show her.''

Hearing what he said, sweat slid down on Yukino's face, knowing that he was referring to her.

''I am---'' Yukino stopped after Rogue and Sting stopped her.

''Run, leave this to us.''

''B-but--!''

''Don't worry. We'll destroy him before you come back here.''

''Now, go!'' The two started running to Zeref with their fist glowing of black and white.

Yukino started running away outside the guild.

Zeref simply evaded all of their attacks and never did he counter. After a few minutes, Sting and Rogue charged up their powers and combined them. Their magic joined together and formed formed a yellowish sphere and threw it to Zeref.

''Unison Raid!''

However, Zeref disappeared from where he was and successfully evaded it. The two tried to look for him but failed.

~¤~

Her conscience hit her. She was overworrying too. She ran back to the guild. She was horrified to see the guild burn to nothingness. To see the guild she always loved to be destroyed with her as the reason..

She stopped as the wizard who was looking for her stood before her with such eyes. Sweat slid down her face and she couldn't help but bite her lips.

''Running is useless.'' Zeref made a sign with his hands. Yukino knew what was coming but she couldn't move..her body was shaking out of fear.

As a blast of black wave bursted towards her, she closed her eyes and hoped that at least Zeref'll leave the others after he finishes her life.

''Holy Breath!'' White wave countered the attack and neutralized it. Yukino was suprised to see that Sting and Rogue were still alive after facing him.

''Stand up, Yukino. There is nothing to be afraid of.''

Yukino stood up and held Libra's key.
''Open, Gate of the Scales, Libra!'' She summoned.

No ray of light appeared. No one appeared before her. Her brows creased out of shock and repeated what she did.

''What is happening? Why can't I use my magic?!''

Zeref started walking towards Yukino. ''Then, he must've met his end already. The Celestial Spirit King.''

''The Celestial Spirit King?''

Sting and Rogue started attacking simultaneously. Black aura appeared on Zeref and surrounded him. ''Nature is Adorable. Isn't it?'' The aura expanded. It was too quick for Yukino to evade it but someone held her head and enabled them to dodge it.

After the aura dispersed, Yukino was horrified to see that the grass they were just stepping on, died. A bird above them fell and seemed to have died.

Yukino looked at the one who save her. It was a woman in black. ''Milady?''

Minerva had sweat on her face. Fear was evident as her fist were shaking. ''They're gone.''

''G-gone?''

''Sting and Rogue...they're gone. Everyone in Sabertooth...are dead. We're the only one who are alive now.'' Minerva helped Yukino stand up.

Tears. Yukino cried. ''Everyone died because of me..''

''The black wizard, where is he?''

Yukino was confused. They searched for Zeref but failed.

''He was just here earlier..''

Minerva looked at Yukino and saw Zeref about to finish Yukino's life. She ran to her and tried to save her life. ''Yukino!!!''

Yukino slowly glanced at Minerva with her mouth open. She was given a secobd to realize that her life was ending already as Zeref killed her behind.

Minerva stopped as she watched Yukino collapse. The wind blew away the smoke that was everywhere and showed that Zeref disappeared already and left Yukino lying on the ground with her eyes closed.

Minerva neared Yukino and held her head. Teardrops fell on Yukino's face.

''Yukino!!!!!''

Sorry for the short chapter. I haven't been able to publish new chapters recently since it's our vacation! Everyone knows that. Since classes will resume, I doubt I'll be able to write and publish as fast as I can. There will be homeworks and stuff that will seriously make me tired. Well, I'll try to be fast though.