Vanished Arc: Chapter 20 ~ Time

Lucy was feeling numb. Her body was uncomfortable, and the ice freezing her. Her magic was terribly draining, making her unable to summon a Celestial Spirit.

Erza watched the light around the ice slowly become faint. What troubles her is the voice that warned her of Lucy's situation. If the light disappears, Lucy will disappear as well. It's like, Lucy became the light itself around the darkness.

Natsu was still unconscious, even with his flames, the ice was too cold for him to melt. The melt was none like any other. It was far too rare and powerful.

Erza was feeling weak. Even Mira nor Natsu could help at the moment. What can she do? Lucy's time is nearing to the end. If she tries to break it, it will greatly damage Lucy. And if she leaves her, Lucy will disappear.

Natsu moved. And awoke. He saw the brightest light he has ever seen in his life. As bright as a star at the sky. Suddenly, he felt a magic, the magic of Lucy.

''Natsu?'' Lucy said.

Natsu noticed that she could barely talk. She was having a hard time inside the ice.

''Lucy! You have to get out of there!'' He lit fire on his hands.

''Stop!'' Erza warned him. ''If you forcibly try to break the ice, it will destroy the ones inside!''

Natsu felt lost. ''What? How do we save her?!''

''I don't know!''

''There is no way I can escape, right?'' Lucy breathed heavily. Barely catching breath. ''There was never a way I can escape the painful truth..''

''What are you saying?! You have to get our of there!'' Natsu started to cry and gripped his hands.

''I feel very lucky to have met you guys..I had fun venturing through this world with you..maybe it was fate that brought us together?'' Lucy closed her eyes. ''But maybe it is also fate that I'm
in an inescapable state right now.''

Era was alarmed when the light quickly started to get faint. ''Lucy!''

''I see now..If my future self is dead..then that goes for me too..I..I still..'' Tears fell, and landed on the ice that was trapping Lucy. The light became as faint as glow in the dark object.

''I still want to be with you..'' The light disappeared, glitters of light appeared out of nowhere and vanished to thin air. The ice melted. And let Erza and Natsu sight an empty space. Left with nothing.

''L-Lucy?'' Erza dropped to the floor.

''LUCY!!!!!!!!''

The words left by Lucy echoed inside Erza and Natsu's heads.

''I still want to be with you..''

~•~

Sorry for ruining the moment. If you are quite umm, shortened by the chapter. I just want to tell you that I intended to shorten this chapter. ;-;

''I still want to be with you..'' ;-;

I'm not telling you guys to cry, really. I just want you to cry, because the time for this story's end is nearing too. ;-;

We've come a long way, haven't we? ;-;

There's gonna be more chapters even with Lucy's disappearance ;-; Because we must push this story to it's end and give our salute to Lucy ;-;.