Vanished Arc: Chapter 1 ~ Trials

Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in the Kingdom of Fiore. It's name represents a sense of adventure. The guild is currently the strongest guild in the entire continent.

The guild's members are rated according to their strength, stability, endurance, activity, and sense and are qualified to join the S-Class Mage Promotion that is only held rarely or when the Master decides to.

Lucy Heartfilia is one of the top members of Fairy Tail. She is in Natsu's team that originally had only three members, them and Happy. Then, the team was officially created by Erza along with Gray and their agreement. Later on, the Maiden Of The Wind, Wendy Marvel and her friend Carla joined the team.

~*~

''Geez'' Lucy muttered as she combed her hair with force. Natsu sure did something bad with her hair.

After a few forces, her hair returned to its straightness.

''Finally!'' She sighed and put a big smile on her face and hurried for the door and carried Plue and her bag to go the guild for the Master's announcement about the S-Class Mage Promotion.

She actually wants to be an S-Class Wizard so what do you expect?

The last promotion she joined in, along with Cana was interrupted by the dark guild Grimoire Heart and Zeref that forced Makarov to cancel the event and just start it again someday.

However, they got themselves into more trouble when the feared Dragon Of Apocalypse, Acnologia tried to annihilate them and destroy the sacred island, Tenroujima, but failed thanks to Mavis Vermillion, Fairy Tail's first master and one of its founders.

Lucy happily walked by the stream while carrying a big smile on her face where she is usually seen every time she goes home or anywhere along with Plue.

''You think Master and the others decided to choose me as one of the qualified candidates for the Promotion, Plue?'' She asked and looked at the sky and changed her face into a curious one.

Plue could only nod in agreement since he can't talk.

''Really?'' Lucy said and changed her face again into a sad one and looked at the water beside them.

''But Erza and the others may still think I'm weak or something. You know that it hurts me to know that they think I am. I reached this far because of my efforts and stuff. But I'm not boasting!''

...

''I just want to be the same as the others. Normal or special, not a burden or someone who just keeps on bringing trouble.

Plue got sad that Lucy thinks that way. Plue has always been with her since the day she joined the guild so he never looked down at her. He thinks that no matter what happened, Lucy always fought for the guild and their pride especially at the Grand Magic Games. He knew that he held a great feeling for Lucy.

Not 'love' to be frank, but something different, no very dissimilar to the said word.

''Miss! Watch your step!'' The men on the sailing boat shouted and alarmed her.

''Yeah!'' Lucy answered and smiled again and ran to the guild at sight as she looked at her way again while carrying Plue.

Lucy actually never had a real talk with the men on the boat. As much as she wants to thank them, she couldn't. Maybe it it because their shouts just keep on making her look at her way.

She couldn't take off the feeling she's getting as she opened the door off the guild. She's so nervous and anxious of what is bound to happen.

When she stepped inside the guild and closed the door, Makarov immediately started speaking.