(x)Book 1: Chapter 8- I Dare You

Ayana's POV

I called Isra and Hana to help me shop something unique because suddenly I had disliked all my favorite dresses and wanted a new one for tonight. They both went silent for literally a minute when I called them to accompany me for shopping because every time they go they have to drag me with them. So yeah it must have shocked them.

"How do I look?" I ask as I come out of try room. Isra and Hana give a thumbs up and finally three hours of selection have borne fruit in the form of both their and mine approval. Since last three hours what I find decent is disapproved by them and their approved dresses appear too revealing to me.

Esmael opts for a typical way and takes me to a restaurant. That's so not what I imagined my first date to be. I was hoping for some fun and not plain boring dinner.

"I had a great time. Thank you." I half lie as he stops his car in front of my house.

"It was nothing. I had wanted to do so much but then I thought I must save it for our second date." He winks making me smile a little. Although the dinner was boring but on the positive side we had a nice talk and I cant say I didn't enjoy at all. But isn't he moving too fast.

I look at him while preparing myself to say that I will think about it. I open my mouth to speak but before I could say anything I was interrupted by something I never expected. He kisses me! Right on my lips. I sit there in disbelief while he says something which I honestly don't hear. I am angry and furious but I don't know how to tell him that this maybe normal for him but is not normal for me.

"Good night beautiful." He says to me and I just wait five seconds to find words to explain to him but then I don't know how to say it. With tears threatening to fall from my eyes I just leave without saying a single word. What does he think of me? That I am such desperate dumb girl?

It was such a bad idea I should have never gone out with someone I dont even know. Just Zayn's smile gave me confidence to go. But it was a bad idea. I wont ever go with anyone again.

I stomp inside my room and find Isra and Hana waiting for me.

"Why are you both still here?!" I say not liking anybody's presence around me right now.

"Wanted the cheesy details and couldn't wait for tomorrow." Isra replies.

"Now tell us how was your date? We want every single detail." Hana adds.

"Not in the mood girls. I want to stay alone. You both can watch a movie in the guest room or go back to your places." I say while removing my coat and throwing it on the sofa.

"What happened?" Isra says finally paying attention to me.

"Nothing!" I answer while paying attention to taking off my stilettos.

"Tell us or we will find out our way. There is definitely something wrong." Isra takes me by my shoulders and makes me sit on the bed with the both of them.

******

Asher's POV

Its ten thirty! Why isn't he back yet? I type and untype the text asking him when is he coming back. I finally gather up the courage to send him the text because I can wait no more. He is with her for the last two hours and it angers me to picture them together.

Before I could press send I hear the door open. Good timing brother.

"What's up?" He asks me after sitting next to me.

"How was your date?" I ask ignoring his question.

"Date was pretty boring. I can bet she thinks same. Never again I am listening to you. She must hold the view that I have no taste. But I tried to make it up to her by kissing her."