California Baby

Right before we landed, I gave Harry another piece of gum so that his ears wouldn't pop. When we landed, Jess turned around and looked surprised to see that I wasn't in hell like I was when she first turned around.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked getting my things together.

"Horrible! These seats are uncomfortable!" she said stretching her neck out. I couldn't help but laugh. I felt really good.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You and your stiff neck." I said standing up walking past our seats to get off the plane. When I got off the plane, I felt a heat wave againsted my skin. It was so incredible here! I walked down the steps and waited for Jess to come out. She came running down the steps and started to jump up and down and run around. Harry came down a few people behind her.

"Hey." He said standing next to me. I don't know why he was being so nice. We're off the plane now, so he doesn't have to be so nice to me now. I smiled at him and walked away over to our teacher (the one who is getting married).

"Alright you guys! So I'm going to hand you a paper that has the name of your roommate on it. You will either have one roommate or three." She said passing out the papers to specific kids. When she got over to me I looked at the paper. It said...

'May Anderson, Jess Garcia, Allen Young, and Harry Styles'

My heart began to rush. I can't believe that I have to share a room with Harry! Just as I looked up to find Jess, I saw Harry walking over to me.

"Hey roomy!" He said standing next to me. He gave me his normal cheeky smile as Jess and Allen walked over to us. Allen was the class clown. He was so funny! I've known him since I was 10 years old. The teachers used to call Allen and I Batman and Robin because we were like best friends before I met Jess.

When I saw Allen I ran over to him jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. Not sexually!!!!

"Damn bitch, you got heavy!!" He said in his funny voice that always seemed to make me laugh. I jumped down and we did out handshake from when we were 11.

"I can't believe you remember it!" He said a he pulled me into a hug.

"How could I forget!?!" I said hugging him again. I looked over at Jess who looked left out. I felt bad so I ran over to her and hugged her tight. I looked over at Harry he looked the same so I grabbed Jess's and Allen's hands and took them over to Harry who now looked happy.

"Harry this is Jess and Allen. Allen and Jess, this is Harry." Allen was gay so I'm sure he was excited, but not as excited as Jess.

"OH MY GOD!" She said hugging Harry. It's amazing how much she likes him. Harry looked happy that he was getting attention. All of a sudden my teacher came over to us and told us to follow her to get our things at the baggage claim. We did so and after we got all of our things, she showed us our room.

"This is so nice!" Jess said laying on one of the two beds.

"Yeah it is!" Allen said but after he hesitated. "Who am I going to sleep with?" He asked us. We all looked at each other. "I'm gay so I don't think I should sleep next to Harry." Allen said looking at Harry who now had an uncomfortable look on his face.

"I'll sleep next to you." Jess said just as I was about to tell him the same thing. So now I have to sleep next to Harry. Harry looked to me and smiled. I rolled my eyes. I can't believe that this is happening! First I have to sit next to him for 4 hours, now I have to share and room and a bed with him. What could be worse!!!

There was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door to see my teacher.

"Hi May! Can I tall to you for a second?"

"Yeah, sure." I walked out of the room and and closed the door.

"May, my maid of honer dropped out on me and I don't think I want any of my bridesmaids to be my maid of honer. So... would you like to be my maid of honer?"

My mouth dropped to the floor in shock. I couldn't believe that my math teacher was asking me to be her maid of honer!

"I would love to!" I said in shock. She had a huge smile on her face. She hugged me tight.

"Okay! Thanks!!! I'll be right back." She walked away. I went back into the room to find everyone else where I left them. Jess came up to me.

"Okay, so I just got off the phone with Steph and she said that Jake said that Mark said that there is going to be a wild ass party tonight down at the docks and they want us to come along." She said jumping up and down. As you can tell, Jess likes to jump a lot.

"Is it after the wedding?"

"Yeah. its at 11!"

"Okay, I guess I'll go." Jess started to jump around. I looked over to see Harry wearing a smirk on his face. Oh god what's he planning....