Change In Attitude

May's POV

After a few moments of awkward silence, Harry and I went upstairs to our room. We sat on the bed and waited for Jess and Allen in silence. After waiting for about an hour, Jess and Allen came in and broke the silence.

"Hey!! When did you guys leave?" Jess said coming in the door and sitting down next to me and Harry.

"We decided to leave early." I said looking over at Harry who still looked pissed off. He got up off the bed and went into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"What the fuck got got into him?" Allen said turning around with a white mark on his nose from powdering it.

"I don't know.." I whispered looking down at my hands. I knew, but I didn't want to tell them. I didn't know how they were going to react. Jess got up from next to me and went to our closet. She started getting different outfits out and put them on the bed. Once she was satisfied with two outfits, she called Allen over to help her pick. He has better fashion sense than Victoria Beckham.

Allen picked the black dress that had purple, pink, blue, and green sparkles on it. He wore a pink polo shirt with pink, white and black plaid shorts. He looked fab. I decided to wear my go to blue jean shorts with a cute navy blue tank top that had an anchor on it. All of a sudden, Harry cam out of the bathroom with puffy eyes. I could tell he had been crying because that's how I looked everyday after my mom died for about a month.

"Harry, we're going to that party on that yacht down at the harbor. I don't know when we will be back. So don't wait up. And remember, If anyone asks you where we are, tell them we went out for ice cream." Jess said as Allen and I walked out of the room. As Jess, Allen and I got into the elevator, Harry came running out of the room and stopped the door from closing.

"Wait! I'm coming!!!"

"You're coming?" I asked wondering why his mood changed.

"Yep!" He said with a smile on his face. What the fuck! He was just crying!

(A/N) Hey guys! So i'm sorry that this chapter was so short. But the next one will be longer I promise!