Day 4

Harry's POV

I woke up this morning with a horrible feeling. May looked at me like I was crazy, well that's how I felt! I can't really describe the pain. It's almost like someone is poking you with a needle, but in my chest. I know I'm not having a heart attack... Well I wouldn't know, I've never had one. But what would cause me to have one? I've been active my whole life, I eat healthy... The only thing that is different, is my surroundings. But how could that cause this pain.

"Are you okay?" May asked kneeling over me. Her hand was over mine which was spread out across my chest.

"I don't know!" I yelled making her flinch. "It hurts!" She quick grabbed her bag and pulled out a pill. She then took a half full water bottle and gave it to me.

"Take this, it will calm you down." I grabbed the pill and bottle and swallowed it down. I felt better after a few minutes.

***

After I grabbed some coconuts I walked down to the water and sat by May. "Here ya go..." I said handing her a coconut. She smiled and set it down next to her. "Listen... I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine..." She said inturrupting me. She stood up and took off her shirt and shorts, revealing her bathing suit. I couldn't help but to be in shock. She threw them next to her coconut and walked into the water. She went under the water and came back up like you see in those swim suit commercials, when the woman comes up from the water and starts to walk to the camera slow. Yeah... I quick put the coconut over my erection and tried to stay calm.

"Are you going to come in or are you just going to sit there in the sun?" She asked wiping the water from her eyes.

"Uhhmm... Wait one second!" I quick got stood up without moving the coconut and speed walked back to the shade. I bent down to pretend I was looking for something, but really I was trying to think of something really disgusting to get rid of my buddy. Once I felt capable of being able to hide my erection, I put the coconut down and since I had my swimming trunks on, I just walked down to the water.

Now to stay away from getting a boner, instead of looking at her while I got in, I looked at the horrizon, but it didn't work.

"I see you brought your friend..." May said trying to keep her cool. I started to blush.

"I can't help it! ... It's not my fault that your body turns my light switch on!" I said trying to make a joke out of it. She giggled.

"You know, you're pretty funny!" She laughed. Since when did she think I was funny? She's probably trying to make me feel comfortable in her presence.

"Since when?"

"I don't know! Since you started to talk to me without being a perv." I looked at her with a surprised look.

"I was never a perv to you!" I said as I sat down in the shallow water next to her. I could feel my body tense up. She put her hand on my back.

"Relax... you're to tense! I'm not going to bite you!" She said putting her hand back in the water. God damn I got another boner!!!! She began to laugh.

"Sorry..." I smiled at her. She continued to laugh and I joined her. After we calmed down, we stared to each other for a few seconds.

"Let's have a staring contest!" She said moving her body to face me. I nodded and counted to three.

"One... two... three" We both opened our eyes and stared into each others eyes. I never realized how beautiful her eyes actually are. They're kind of green but have like a brown tone in the middle of her eye and then on the outside its like a royal blue. Her eye twitched but it didn't faze her. She kept staring and after what felt like a really long time, but then, she bit her lip. MY NUMBER ONE TURN ON!!!!! WHY????? She gave me a look that only girls make when they want to kiss you or something. So I thought I would mess with her and lean in. Once we got close I splashed her with the cold ocean water. She blinked!

"Hahahahahahaha!!! I won!! Woooo!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She smiled at me and the out of the clear blue sky, she splashed me back!

"Oh it's soooo on!!!!" I said standing up. We splashed at each other for what seemed like forever. By the time we were tired, the sun was about to set. May and I quick ran to the lagoon and swam for about and hour and a half. The water was fresh so we were able to drink it.

When we got back to or "camp site" we ate a few coconuts and fell asleep under the beautiful stars.