Back Home

Harry's POV

I've been waiting here next to May for the past 3 hours. I looked down at my phone and saw an incoming call from Simon.

A/N : Feeling lazy, S is for Simon and H is for Harry.

H: Hello?

S: Where the hell have you been?!?

H: You haven't checked the news?

S: No! Why should I be checking the news?!?

H: It would answer your question if you turned it on.

I could hear the TV turn on in the background. Simon was quiet for a few moments.

S: Is this a publicity stunt?

H: No. It really happened!

S: What about the girl you were with?

H: I'm with her right now.

S: The news is saying that she's unconscious. Is she okay? Is she awake yet?

H: She hasn't waken up yet...

S: I'm coming to get you.

He hung up. He didn't even ask were I am!

***

I heard a knock at the door and I quick stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. Simon was standing there, looking as good as ever. "You know, it would have been easier if you would have told me where you are." he said with a smirk. I reached out and gave him a hug.

I showed him into the room and had him meet May. She was still unconscious but he still got to meet the girl I was in love with.

"Listen Harry, I need to get you back to the boys. You've missed two shows already! The boys need you! I need you!"

"I know, it's just... I can't leave her like this! She could be dying for all I know!"

"I sorry Harry, but you need to get back to the boys! I'll have someone come and watch after her."

"Hold on." I quick ran out of the room and called Jess.

(J= Jess) (H= Harry)

J: Hello?

H: Jess it's Harry. I need you to come back to the hospital and stay with May. I need to leave.

J: You're kidding me right?

H: I'm not! I really need to leave. I've got to get back on tour.

J: Ok. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

H: Thank you so much!

J: Yep.

I hung up and walked back into Simon. "Jess will be here in 20 minutes."

"Good... I'm sorry Harry. Just think of the fans."

I can't believe that I going to be leaving May! What if she... dies...while I'm gone?