Day 1

A/N: So now that May and Harry are on the island, each chapter will be- one day on the island. I hope you guys like this story! Bye, xx Marley 

Day 1 - May's POV

I woke up to hot sand hitting my face. I covered my eyes and sat up. Once I felt the sand stop hitting me, I uncovered my eyes to see Harry standing there with a smirk on his face. "What the fuck?" I said wiping the sand off my arms and face. "You could have hurt me!"

"How?" He tilted his head not believing me.

"It could have got into my eye and scratched my cornea!" I yelled standing up and walking around trying to find some kind of civilization. But I couldn't find anything. I turned around to see Harry following me. "Why are you following me!?!" I said not very happy.

"Because if you get lost, i would never forgive myself." He said picking up the pace trying to catch up with me. I began to run. I needed to be alone. For once!!! But I looked behind me again and saw he was running too.

"Can't a girl get some privacy?" I said turning around putting my right leg in front of my left one, squeezing my legs together because I had to pee.

He looked down at my legs and figured it out. "Oh... I'm sorry! I didn't know you had to... you know..."

I smiled not trying to show my discomfort in my lower area. I started to walk into the forest filled with exotic trees and bushes. I looked back and Harry was were I left him leaning on a palm tree. I quick did my thing and walked back the way I came. Harry was still there. "I'm hungry." He said as I walked up to him. He looked at me releaved. Now, being the smart, athletic women I am, I ran over to a palm tree and started to climb. Once I reached the top I grabbed two coconuts and dropped them down to Harry. His face was priceless. I jumped down and brushed my hands on my shorts. "How did you do that?" He picked up the coconuts and handed me one.

"I climbed the tree and grabbed them?..." He saw me do it! He could probably do it better and faster.

"I know that! But how did you think of getting coconuts?" WOW! He's even dumber than I thought!

"You can eat coconut and you can drink coconut milk. So we now have something to eat and drink." I said walking over to a rock. I bent down and started to hit the coconut on it. Soon enough the shell broke and I was able to drink the milk and then eat it.

''Wow! You're really smart! I would have never thought to do that!'' He was now getting on my nerves.

"Yeah well I try my best." I said sarcastically. I grabbed the coconut in his hand and started to do the same thing. After I broke the shell I handed it back to him. "Here. You said you were hungry." He took a sip of the coconut milk and his eyes got big.

"Holy crap! This is so good!!!'' I nodded and started to walk back to were we had been washed up. I looked around to see my purse. I completely forgot that I had brought it along to the party! My life is in here!! I ran over to it and opened it up. I pulled out a plastic bag with pads and tampons in it. Thankfully they didn't get wet!!! I also pulled out shampoo and conditioner that I had forgotten to unpack, my bathing suit, a few hair ties, my contact container along with my glasses, a nail clipper and an eyebrow plucker. Yeah I know, I have a lot in my bag, but I need it all! You never now when something like this is going to happen!

Harry looked at me surprised. "Shit!!! You have a lot of shit in there!"

"Well this SHIT, just may save our lives!!" His expression turned from all smiles to straight and serious. "Have you looked around to see if anything, you know, like people, animals, supplies are anywhere?"

His face went back to normal. "Yeah, Nothings here!" Could this day get any worse?

***

It's been about two hours! I can't find anything, and neither can Harry. We've been walking around for a while now. I will not give up until I find something! I looked over to my right then left, then up then down. Nothing. I looked behind me, in front of me. Nothing. Nothingness sucks! All I see are trees, tree bark, tree moss, grass mixed with sand, and more trees!!!!!

***

It's been about ten minutes now... Still nothing.

"May!!!" Harry yelled from about two yards away. I quick looked over to him. He was pointing to a oval shaped, blue, misty, lagoon, that had a waterfall filling it. Excitement filled my whole body as I ran over to the water and stood in it. It was warm, and clear as day! You could see everything that was in the water. Well I guess we found our main water supply!

Harry and I left a trail to the lagoon on our way back to where we call "camp". Harry gathered some wood and leaves and started a fire. I was surprised how fast he found everything and how fast he started up the fire. I climbed a few palm trees and dropped down some coconuts. Since we didn't have any meat or anything like that I got two coconuts for each of us.

Harry was waiting for me when I got back to "camp". He had a smirk on his face when he saw he walk over to him. 'What?" I said still annoyed by him. You know, even though he found the lagoon, he still pisses me off.

"Nothing. I'm just impressed!" He said grabbing his two coconuts from my full and tired hands.

"By what?"

"How well your taking all of this!"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just impressed that you haven't gone mad!"

"Yet..." I added. There is noway I will be able to stay on this island with him forever! No way in hell!!!

He laughed. "I'm sorry about everything." He looked down at his hands. "I've been a complete jerk to everyone since I've gotten back and I feel really bad about it." My heart started to beat faster and faster. Was he actually apologizing?

"I understand." I couldn't let myself go. At least not yet.

We sat there in awkward silence for a few seconds. "This looks great!" He said trying to break the silence.

"It's just coconuts..."

"Well now that I know what they taste like, I'm excited to eat them!!"

"Okay..." I taught him how to break them open and after that we began to eat. Soon after we both fell asleep on the warm sand, with the cold wind hitting our bodies.