Rumors Spreading

Harry's POV (1 day before prom)

I've been home for a week and I've thought about trying to call May, but she told me not to so... I want to respect her wishes. Your probably wondering why. So I'll tell you.

The boys and I were backstage getting ready for our show in LA when Cara came up to me and just started talking to me. Now, I wasn't going to be rude and ignore her, so we just talked for a few minutes. When the time came to go on stage, I told her that I had to go and she gave me a hug and then kissed me. Out of the blue too! I wasn't expecting it! The papz were waiting for that and they took the picture.

I would never, and I mean NEVER cheat on May! I love her! I asked her to prom! If I didn't love her, do you really think that I would have asked her to prom!?! I take stuff like that seriously. Yes I've dated many girls and fucked most of them, but May's different.... and I ruined it. I ruined my chance to be with her.

Your all probably wondering if I'm going to prom... I am and I'm going to convince her that it was a mistake and it wasn't me who kissed Cara. Hopefully, May will believe me and we can go back to the way were. I hope she hasn't lost all hope in me.

May's POV (1 day before prom)

Thankfully I haven't seen Harry around school because if I would, I would kill his sorry ass! And I think he knows that. Everyone at school have been talking about it!!! And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE!! Even the teachers know about what happened.

The whole stranded on the island has past, but now everything is about Harry's and mine breakup. Even on our morning announcements! What the fuck!!!

At lunch I still sit with my same group of lovelies, Jess and Allen. They have really supportive these past few weeks. I don't even know if I would have been able to live with myself...

"So May, I was thinking and Jess and I have decided to go to prom with you, as a group." Allen said changing the subject from our teacher who has been up in my business to something at least a bit less painful.

"No, it's fine guys. I don't even know if I'm going anymore..."

"May! NO!! You have to go!" Jess said slamming her sprite bottle on the table. "No way in hell am I going without you!!"

"What would be the point of going?"

"I don't know, you could like get laid in the janitor's closet or something..." Jess replied. "That's what I do when I'm down and out!"

"Jess, don't you understand that this was supposed to be Harry's and mine thing! We were supposed to give a speech, and we were supposed to go as a couple!"

"Please go!! I'll make sure he doesn't get within 30 feet from you!" Allen said trying to get me to change my mind. "You need to go! It's PROM for goodness sakes!!"

"I don't know..." I just don't know if I can stand to see him! I just might break down in tears.

"PLEASE!!!!!!!!!" They both said at the same time, over pronouncing the e.

"Ok ok ok !! I'll go!!" I've been defeated.