Our Story

Harry's POV

May and I made our way down to the gym which is where prom was taking place. Everyone was seated and staring at our principal.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce May Anderson and Harry Styles, the island survivors!"

Everyone was silent. Only a few clapped for us. I didn't blame them. I have been a complete jerk. May and I walked up on stage and sat down on two chairs next to each other. May moved hers a few inches more away from mine. That hurt but I deserved it.

"Hi, My name is May Anderson..."

"A-and I'm Harry Styles." I added.

"As you all may know, Harry and I, um.."

"We were on an island for seven days."

Our principal butted in. "Tell us how you ended up on that island."

(M=May) (H=Harry)

M: We went on the trip for our math teachers wedding.

H: We went to a party later that night.

M: It was on a yaught.

H: I got into a fight with the bar tender and he pushed May off the boat. And like any man would I jumped in to save her.

M: We got into a life boat and when we went to get the oars to paddle us back to shore, there wasn't oars so we tried to paddle with our hands back but it was to strong.

H: We woke up the next morning in the middle of the ocean. No sight of land any where...

M: After a few hours we finally found land. We paddled for hours and finally the waves washed us up on shore.

Our principal decided to ask more. "What happened on the island? How did you survive for as long as you did?"

H: Well, if May wasn't so darn smart, we wouldn't have made it that first day. She climbed a palm tree and pulled off coconuts.

M: And after a few days, we were able to catch fish.

H: At night we would cover ourselves with palm branches so we wouldn't freeze to death.

M: It was freezing at night!

H: After a few days went by we decided to make a shelter.

M: We gathered wood and leaves and before you knew it... we had made a shelter.

H: We found this lagoon too!

M: Oh yeah! I was cold but once you got in it, it was warm.

H: The night before we were found, May ate some snails...

M: The snail had a liquid inside of it that was paralyzing. It stopped everything in my system except my heart. I couldn't even open my eyes.

H: Thankfully the next morning, we were saved.

The crowd started to clap. We got a standing ovation. After a few questions from our peers, we both left the stage. I went to go get some drinks and when I went back to give May a drink... she wasn't there...