Getting Ready

Jess's POV

Prom time!!!! Oh my god, I'm so freaking excited. This is every girls dream day, besides her wedding day of course! Allen and I both canceled our dates with Will and Chris for May, so I really hope she doesn't bail at the last minute.

So I just got out of my shower and I blow dried my hair. I grabbed my makeup kit, my dress, and shoes and left for May's house to get ready with her. When I got there, May was sleeping on the couch.

"May!! What the fuck! Get up and get ready!"

"What? What are you talkin about..." She shot up. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry I completely forgot!" She said running up stairs. I followed her.

"May aren't you going to take a shower?"

"I did when I got home so I wouldn't need to right before." She said pulling her hair up to get it out of her face. She sat down and I sat my makeup kit out and started to do her makeup.

After about 10 minutes for doing May's makeup, I was finally finished! She looked so beautiful! I quick did my makeup and we both did our hair at the same time. I put mine half up and half down, curled the bottoms too. May put braids in her hair put hair spray on them and took them out to make a beautiful wave life style. SO PRETTY!!!

We both got dressed. I wore a beautiful green dress with cut outs on either side to show my ribs. It has beautiful sparkles too. May wore that sexy white dress that she picked out at the mall. She looked stunning!

Allen's POV

So I've been getting ready for the past 3 fucking hours! I just can't seem to get my hair right! I've used gel, spray, moose but its just not turning out the way I want it to look! Finally I just decided to do what I normally do and just put some spray on the top and slim down the side of my hair. I changed in to my tux and my Gucci shoes. I'm so fabulous!

I quick got in my car and drove to the flower shop and got two gorgeous corsages for Jess and May. After that I drove to May's house and walked up to their front door.

Harry's POV

This is the night I've been waiting for. This is the night that I'm going to get May back. Well at least I'm going to try to...

I put on my tux and my mom helped me put my bow tie on. I put some spray in my hair, just to hold the curl (May loves my curls) and left for prom. I really hope every thing turns out perfect tonight!