I want you back...

May's POV

I just sat there, staring at him. I didn't even realize that everyone else was staring at us. I can't believe Jess and Allen would sell me out like that! I looked over at Jess then Allen then back to Harry.

"Can we talk please?..." Harry asked stepping a foot closer. I stood up.

"No. Get away from me..." I said taking my drink and walking out the door to the locker bay. Once I felt that I excaped him, I gulped down my 'spiked' drink and started to run. Run around the school in my heals. I just need to get somewhere Harry wasn't.

After running up steps I came across the top of our school building. Plants surrounded me as I wondered through, trying to find the edge of the school. Once I found it, I sat down and let my feet hang over the edge. Just the feeling of nothing under my feet for 40 feet just gave me comfort. I felt like I could see the whole world from up there.

"You can't escape me forever..." I heard Harry's familiar raspy voice come from behind me.

"Leave me alone!"

"You know I can't do that."

"Why not!"

"Because I care about you too much!"

"Oh yeah? It didn't seem like that when you were sucking Cara's face off!!"

"You don't even know that whole story!"

"Oh yeah?!? Tell me me the story Harry! Tell me the story about how you kissed Cara!!!"

"May, we were getting ready for our show in LA, Cara came up to me and just randomly started talking to me. When we had to go on stage she gave me a hug good bye and when I turned around to go on stage... she... she kissed me and then left. I missed my cue because of it!" He stopped and wiped his eyes of tears. "Just look at the show on you tube. I was a mess the whole show. I would never," Tears streamed down his face. "never do that to you."

"Why don't paparazzi take a picture of that!?!"

"Because they just wanted the kiss..." He wiped the tears from his cheeks "May... what we had on that island... doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"Of course it does!!!" I said getting up and standing to face him. "That's why I cried my heart out for weeks on end!!!... Jess and Allen practically had to force me to come tonight! I almost jumped before you came up!!!!"

"Babe-"

"Don't you dare call me that! You don't deserve to call me babe!"

"May... just ask Liam and Niall! They saw what happened!"

"FINE!!" I pulled out my phone and dialed Liam and put it on speaker. As it rung I handed it to Harry.

"Hello?"

"Liam, it's Harry, I'm here with May-"

"Oh!! Did you all make up?"

"Not yet... Anyway, what happened that night with Cara?"

"Well, you's were talking and when we had to go on stage you hugged and when you went to go on stage, she pulled you back and kissed you."

"You were there?" I asked trying to get the truth out.

"Yep! Harry go's out on stage before me. I saw it all!"

"Kay, bye..." I grabbed the phone out of Harry hand and hung up.

"You could have paid him to say that." I said putting my phone back in my bag.

"You know that I would never do that!"

"How am I so sure?"

"Because you and I spent 7 days together alone and I told you everything. Things that I haven't even told the boys!"

"How could I know that they were true?"

"Do you really think I would make up such horrible things?"

"I don't know! I don't know you!!"

"Please!..." Harry begged as tears rolled down his eyes again. "Please May... I love you... I want you back... I need you in my life!"

This made me think back to the island. Back to that night we made love. When he said as long as we have each other we would be alright. Back to when we made that horrible shack. How much of a great team we made.

"Don't we have a speech to make?" I asked trying to stop myself from crying.

He sniffled and wiped his tears. "Um, yeah..."