Interviews

Jess's POV

I woke up the next morning to the TV on. I looked over at May who was wide awake and watching the TV.

"Mornin sleepy head!" May said with a smile on her face. "Sleep well?"

"May!!! Oh my god!!" I yelled standing up and jumping on the bed hugging her tight. "When did you wake up?"

"I've been up for a few hours." She said smiling. "When I woke up I pressed the red button and a nurse came in and gave me some medicine."

"I can't believe you didn't wake me up!"

"You looked so peaceful" she said changing the channel to the weather. "And besides... I didn't want to awaken the sleeping giant." May laughed. She's right, any time she has ever woken me up, I get pissed off.

"I'm so happy your okay!" I said hugging her tightly again. I sat up at the bottom of the bed. "So... give me at the details!"

She had to really think for a few seconds but then started to talk. " Um... well..."

"Did you guys bury the hatchet?"

"Yeah... I guess you can say that."

"So you don't hate each other anymore?"

"Nope!"

"Did you guys... hook up?"

"Oh my gosh Jess!"

"Well?!!?"

"Yep..."

"Oh my god!!!! How was he?"

"...incredible..." She said with a smile on her face that seemed to be plastered on her.

"DAMN GIRL!!!" We both started to laugh. But I want to know one more thing. "What happened? Why were you in that coma for such a long time?"

''There was something in the snail that I ate... The doctor said that the sail had some type of paralyzing liquid that made my body shut down."

"Well... I guess you know to never eat a snail again!" I said trying to make her laugh, which it did. I'm so happy that May is back to normal!

"So... How are you? How's everyone?" She asked with worry in her eyes.

"Good, we were all worried sick. That reminds me I have to call Harry and tell him you're awake!" I said grabbing my phone.

"Hello?"

"Harry, It's me Jess."

"Jess! Is May up yet?"

'Yeah, she's up."

"Oh my god!" Silence was heard for a few moments. I could hear him sniffling on the other end.

"Harry she's okay, do you want to talk to her?"

"Please?"

I handed the phone to May and left the room.

May's POV

"Hello, Harry?"

"Hey babe! How you feelin?"

"Better, now that I'm talking to you."

"Haha... I miss you... I wish I could be there with you..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm in Texas. I had a show last night."

"How'd it go?"

"It went well. Everyone was so excited to have me back."

"Were you glad to be back?"

"In a way I was, but I would have rather been with you."

"I'm sure..."

"Really! I would have rather been with you!"

"Thanks..."

"Listen babe, I have to go. We have a few interviews to go on. I'll be on channel 5 in an hour. Watch it for me?"

"Sure thing!"

"I love you."

My heart started to race. Did he really just tell me he loves me? "I... I love you too"

After he hung up I changed the channel to 5. I wanted it to be on that channel so I wouldn't miss it.

***

It was finally on! I watched Harry and the boys walk out on to the stage and shake the interviewers hand and sit on the couch.

(I=Interviewer)

I: It's been quite an eventful month hasn't it boys?

Harry, Liam, and Louis: yep

I: So just to get it out of the way, Harry tell us about what happened.

Harry: Um well, Our class at school took a trip to California for our teacher wedding and my roommates and I went to a party after the wedding. I jumped in the water to save my roommate May, and we ended up on an island.

I: So what happened on the island?

Harry: Well... May started off not liking me, but we became to know each other and became quite good friends.

I: So you didn't, you know... while you were there?

Harry: That's confidential...

The crowd went wild.

I: Ah alright then, is she okay. I heard she wasn't doing to well when they found you's?

Harry: She's doing well. I actually just talked to her not that long ago. I told her to watch the show so...

I: Well if your watching this May, I hope you're feeling better!

I couldn't help but smile. The other boys seemed to be annoyed at Harry talking about me, but I didn't care. I love Harry and he does too. That's all that matters to me.