Day 6

May's POV

Damn!!!! Last night was incredible! I've never had as good of sex in my entire life!! Everything was perfect! He... was perfect. I can't believe that we actually did it!! I mean like I never thought that I would have sex with a guy that I hated! But really, I don't hate him. At least anymore. He's completely changed from the popular guy to the normal guy next door. Yes he's still popular, but I just have a feeling that he's changed for the better.

Harry and I decided to start to make a better shelter. After all we've been sleeping under trees! We need more protection. We searched the forest for some good wood to use and we actually found a lot of it! Harry and I spent most of the day building our shack. We took a few 10 minute breaks but we actually ended up finishing our shack by the end of the day!

We gathered some extra leaves for a bed and laid down. "You know? I think we make a good team!" Harry said wrapping his arm around me.

'Yeah, we sure do." I said exhausted. We both decided to call it a night and slept like babies.

A/N Sorry guys about the short chapter! I've been really busy! I'm on the luncheon committee and I have to serve my whole grade tomorrow. Also I have some letters to send out for end of year. I will try to update later tonight, once I finish preparing for tomorrow. Love you Xx Marley