Day 5 (Night)

May's POV

After the lagoon, Harry and I walked back to the beach hand in hand. We walked down to the warm water and stuck our feet in. Harry let go of my hand and moved in front of me, stared into my eyes and all of a sudden picked me up and spun me around. We fell to the soft, sandy ground and I felt his body over top of mine. He gazed into my eyes and leaned in and kissed me hard. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I nodded and our tongues collided. Then out of complete surprise a wave ran over top us. There we were, soaking wet, with sand in places they shouldn't be, but we were both so distracted by each other that we didn't care and continued.

***

Harry and I felt really uncomfortable after laying on the sand earlier so we decided to go back to the lagoon. We quick washed the sand out of the places they shouldn't be and then walked back to the beach. I got a few coconuts and Harry got two fish. Sadly we hadn't figured out how to make fire yet to cook the fish. Harry gathered some firewood and put them in a pile. I grabbed some moss and he then tried to make fire by using my mirror to catch the sun's heat. Finally after a few minutes, we caught fire!!!! We both made the fire bigger by putting some palm leaves on top. Them Harry and I put our fish over top and cooked them. Our bellies were fill of warm fish.

After dinner Harry and I sat by the fire and talked about our past.

"If you don't mined me asking... what happened to your dad?" I asked not wanting to go to far. His happy expression changed to a sad one. He opened his mouth like he was going to speak but then he closed it. "You don't have to answer. I was just curious." He looked at me his tears in his eyes.

Harry's POV

"Um... My dad left when I was little to be with his other family..." I said and then looking up at her. Her face had a sad look on it.

"Other... family?"

"Yeah... He was married and already had a kid when he married my mom."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'm glad he's gone..." I lied. I would wish more than anything to see him again, but he's too busy for me. "Tell me about your dad."

"Well... ... ... ... Um, when my mom died, he became... different. He wouldn't talk to me. Anyone actually, and he started to eat a lot more because he was depressed. He thought that he would never find love again so he just let himself go. He had a blood clot a few months ago so I was nervous to leave him alone. You'd think that a nero surgeon would take care of themselves..."

I was shocked. How could a father not talk to his child? I knew exactly how she felt. The only difference was that I never see my dad and she does.

"Yeah. The day we left for California was the first day he's actually talked to me in about a month." She said with a tear dripping from her eye. I moved closer to her and wiped it away with my thumb. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Well as long as we have each other, we'll be okay." I said kissing her. I felt myself climb over top of her. I quick jumped up. "I'm sorry. I don't want to take advantage to you." I said pushing my curls away from my eyes. She had a look of disbalif in what just happened.

"You're not going to take advantage of me." She said not wanting me to stop the previous actions.

"Are you sure? You seem fragile. I don't want to break you!" I said protesting. I've had sex with a bunch of girls, but May is different! She's special to me. I don't want to loose what we have! I love what we have!

"I'm not kidding! You're not going to take advantage! I... I want this as much as you do..." She said getting up to her knees and putting her hands on my shoulders. I can't believe that she wants to do it too!

"I thought you didn't like me?" I said, remembering her saying that to me on the plane.

"My god! Can't a girl change her mind?" She said removing her hands from my shoulders.

"I guess. It's just you were crying and I don't want you to just say yes because you want to feel something other that sadness!" I said putting my head down. She put her hands on my head and slid them down to my neck and then my jaw.

"Listen to me! I felt pain and sadness for the past 10 or so years! And I realized that I need to forget my hard past to continue to live on with my life! I want this! I need this!" She said gazing into my eyes. "So just... just shut up and kiss me!" She said grabbing my face and kissing it hard. I couldn't help but smile when she kissed me. Our lips felt like they fit together perfectly!

This time instead of climbing on top of her, she climbed over top of me and since I didn't have a shirt on, I decided to take off her shirt for her. After a few seconds, the only thing left on her was her bathing suit bottoms. My swim trunks have a button so May unbuttoned it slid the pants down. I quick grabbed her waist and flipped her over, so that I was on top and she was on the bottom. She reached behind her and untied her bathing suit top and threw it to the side were all of our other clothes lay. I moved down and kissed her neck. She moaned with pleasure. I moved back up and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes!" She said kissing me hard. I stood up to my knees and moved her legs on either side of mine. I then looked at her one last time and she nodded. So I slowly entered her. I could feel her tense as I moved faster. But before I knew it, she was saying "Faster." So I did and she let out a huge, load moan. Something about hearing her moan had me want to hear more so I kept on going faster. I realized that this is what I do to other girls, so I decided to slow it down and actually make LOVE to her.

Sex and love are two different things if you actually think about it. When you have sex, you don't really care about how the other person feels, you just want to hit the high for your self and be done. But when you make love, you take your time and enjoy every last second of your time with each other. I wanted to savor every last second of this moment, because I didn't know when we would be able to again, or if she would ever want to. We could go home tomorrow for all I know!

May was confused when I slowed down, but I noticed that the slower I went, our breaths came together to make one. I personally felt more pleasure being one with her. When I have sex, I can tell when the other person is going to cum. So right before she cumed and I did as well, I thrusted into her hard a few more times and then pulled out. (I don't want to get her pregnant).

After, May and I were both speechless. We laid staring at each other and kissing until our breathing slowed down. I kissed her on her far head. "Good night my love."

"Good night." She said and we both fell asleep in each others arms.