._.-~LAND~-._.

Harry's POV

Flashback:

"You can now, never be sure someone love you for who you are Harry! Your famous! Everyone loves you! But there are people out there that want to hurt you. People that aren't afraid to! You need to be more comfortable, who you become close to. Because if you don't they will ruin you!"

Thoughts about flashback:

That's what my dad said to me, after the boys and I finished the X Factor. I had been out with my friends and I hooked up with a girl and she told her friend who told someone. When my dad found out he all of a sudden started to care. My dad at this point hadn't been in my life since my mom moved us away.

My dad hadn't even tried to get into contact with me or my sister Gemma, or even my mom for years. But now that I'm famous he magically appears back into my life and starts lecturing me about not being able to trust people?

He's the one who fucking cheated on my mom! He's the one who was already married when he married my mom! When my mom got pregnant with Gemma, he already had a 1 year old and and 3 year old! When he said he was leaving for a business trip, he was actually flying across the country to see them. His other family didn't even know about us!

End of thoughts...

* * *

I woke up to May screaming, "LAND!!! HARRY!!!! LAND!!! LAND!!!!" I sat up way to fast and got light headed. May pointed to the big land mass in front of us. We both started to paddle with our hands.

* * * * * * * * *

May and I have been paddling for what seems like forever. The life boat we were in hadn't moved at all. I quick sat up and looked around. In the distance I saw a big ass wave headed out way. Now, being the 'amazing' surfer I am... I decided to start paddling again. May hadn't stopped. After a few minutes, the wave got closer and started to push us to shore. The waves all of a sudden got really rough and the boat started to rock back and forth. Water splashed all over our burnt, soar, and red bodies. Then a big thump. I looked up. I quick made sure May was okay by tapping her shoulder.

"May, we're on land!"

May and I crawled out of the boat and up into the palm covered shade. I herd her mumble "thank you god, thank you!". That was the last thing I herd before drifting off into a deep sleep.