Day 3

Day 3: May's POV

I woke up to see Harry staring at me. Why was he looking at me?

"What?" I asked. I leaned my head on my hand looked back at him. He had a smile on his face.

"You look beautiful when you sleep."

"Um, thanks..." I stood up and walked out from the protection of the palm trees to the warm ocean waves. I felt the silky smooth water flow over my sunburned feet. Harry walked over to me and held out a coconut. I took it from him. He smiled. "You're awfully smiley today! What's up with you?"

"I don't know? I guess that if I smile it will make everything okay... Just the fact that we're stuck here... alone... is depressing."

"Well someone will find us eventually... I hope..." I suddenly felt tears collecting in my eyes. Just thinking about my dad and him being alone just kills me. Jess and Allen must be worried as hell! We would be leaving in two days. I wonder if anyone found out that we're missing. If they did, did they call my dad? He must be so worried. Times like this really make me wish that I had Wi-Fi. Wait... Wi-Fi...

I quick ran back to the shade and grabbed my purse. I pulled out my phone, 80% battery. Thank God! I unlocked it and checked the Wi-Fi. Normally I had 5 bars but this time I had one. But I still have a bit of Wi-Fi!!! I quick dialed Jess's number and held my phone to my ear. I heard the ringing on the over end, but soon it ended saying that there wasn't enough Wi-Fi. FUCK!!!!!! I was close!!!!! I fell to my knees crying. I couldn't believe that I was that close!!!

I looked up and saw Harry standing there. He had a mad look on his face. I guess his hopes aren't up anymore. "I'm sorry! I tried!" I said with tears in my eyes. Harry knelt down and grabbed me and held me in a tight hug. Something about it was comforting. The feeling of him trying to comfort me was comforting. Just the fact that he was trying meant a lot.

For the rest of the day, Harry and I just ate coconuts and fish, and talked. We swam too. I hope we don't have to be here for to much longer. Don't get me wrong, I like being here and getting a tan, but I miss my dad and Jess and Allen so much!!! They're my life and since they aren't here... It's almost like I'm not even living.