I

The ultraviolet colours on the racks blinded the masses. The blues and the purples and reds intertwined and meshed together so perfectly that the beauty filled the emptiest of people with a sense of meaning. Everyone stared at them and walked right into them. Sucking in the surrealness of it all. It didn't seem real. Colours shouldn't be this perfect. All who experienced it knew there was no turning back from the eloquence that had just hit them in the face like a tonne of intricately carved stone roses. Everything just felt right. This was the way life is supposed to be. You should feel this way all the time. The feeling is indescribable. You know how it feels, but it's too good for just simple, petty words. Every word precisely placed in the pattern of perfection would never be enough to describe how colours made them feel. They felt at home. All the blues and purples and reds were there. They were devoid of every other color but they didn't care. They were at home and that was all they needed. Welcome to the ultraviolet. Are you ready to escape the boring stale colored life you have been living? Are you ready to lay your fingertips on the brink of perfection? If so, continue. If not, run. Run as fast as you can, because as soon as you enter this door, you won't want to go back to your old life. Here is the doorway to new beginnings. Everyone is welcome. Unless you have anymore words, let's enter. Are you ready?