VII

Good morning. You look well rested, so I assume you slept nicely. I hope you are liking it here so far, because we are overjoyed to have you in the ultraviolet realm. Let's go get some tea, shall we? The tea room is just down the hall. Some would call it the 'bar' or 'house party' of the regular world, and that's kind of what it is, but they are also very different. There is no blaring vulgar music. All we play here is some of the best alternative music that has ever been created. It was made by people who were far too good to ever even think of coming to ultraviolet. The twenty-seven club is our favorite. They all died so young, but they changed the world in their few short years, far more than the average person does in a hundred years of mediocre living. Neon lights cover the walls of our buildings. They are everywhere. We all call them our creativity lights, because they spark a reaction in our mind all we can do is create. Everyone here is sultry and we just want to have a good time in the most innocent way. We all sway and drink tea and love each other. And most importantly, we are happy. We are all so satisfied with our not so average lives. We are the world changers and that's exactly what we want to be. To live with no regrets is the best way to do it. We are all so similar, but really different in the small little details. When I say we, it's an inclusive we, and it includes you too. You are just and important as everyone else here, and don't ever doubt that for one single second. There's the tea room up ahead. You can hear come as you are from here. Hurry, let's go get some tea and I want to tell you a few stories. I'll be having the earl grey. What would you like?