III

Okay, here we are. I hope you are still ready. You now have the option to become entirely blue, purple, or a beautiful mix of the two created just for you. Here and now is the time to create yourself just the way you have always imagined yourself. You have four colours to choose from. Black, white, blue, and purple. We originally didn't have black and white, but some of our most creative people decided that we needed some definition and highlights. I'm glad they did, because our world used to be the most bland kind of perfect that has ever existed. The creativity of the people of ultraviolet keeps me going. They are always dumbfounding me with the innovative ideas that they are able to contrive out of their flesh. I know you are creative and I know you will do great things for all of us, especially yourself. Let your mind be free from worries, stresses, and fears, and if you are ever in terrible distress, make sure you come and talk to me if needed and I will help you as much as I can. That's what I'm here for after all. I'm sure you had to leave your closest companions behind when you made this transition, and I want to make sure that you feel cared for. You are never alone here. We all know the feeling of impending loneliness all to well, so don't be afraid to talk to anyone here is you don't feel your absolute best. Make sure you talk to everyone and learn from them, because they've got the best advice and life skills out of anyone that has ever existed. All right, I've talked way too much haven't I? I'm going to let you get aquatinted here and you have some big decisions to make, so I don't want you to feel like you are being hovered over. Are you ready to bring the inside of you to the outside of you and finally express yourself in a way that most people only dream of doing? I know you are. I wish you the best of luck! Make your dreams come true.