X

Alright, the second story features two past lovers. When we all saw them, they were magical. Everyone wanted a love as "strong" as theirs. They were a modern day Romeo and Juliet. Star-crossed lovers, I liked to call them. They serenaded each other with infatuation too grand and eloquent for the normal human heart. They were a perfect match, and I guess that's why they burnt out. Their down fall was dismal. The bright bursting clouds of joy and happiness that used to revolve around them were replaced with the deepest and darkest of storm clouds. Every word they said to each other has become a lightning strike. Inflicting the upmost damage upon the soul of the opposite. Every strike of thunder was replaced with his hand being placed violently upon her cheek. She was covered with bruises from head to toe. Despite all of this madness, she somehow stayed insanely calm and at peace. She called her abundance of bruises her galaxies, swirling with the memories of the past promises that were never fulfilled. She said he was deliriously happy one day, and ragingly angry the next. He was unpredictable, and I guess that was what drew her in again. But one day she grew immensely weary of his games, and she struck back. She would no longer allow herself to be the victim. She stood up to her demon and scared him away, with his tail in between his legs. I had never seen a woman look so frail and strong at the same time. She is our leader now. And when you look her in the eyes you will notice the impending gentleness that was beaten into them by the hands of a mighty villain. Let her stand as a lesson. Don't let anyone push you around and you will be as strong as ever. Never allow someone else make you feel weak. You are strong and you can do anything you desire to do, without the setbacks that negative people present into life's story. I hope this story inspired you to be a stronger person. Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle or drag you down. You can do this. You can do it all. How many more stories would you like to hear? I have millions that I would be overjoyed to share with you.