VIII

Okay, now that we have gotten our tea, let's have a seat. I have a few stories I'm going to tell you today. They are all about the people of ultraviolet and what has happened to them. I think these stories will help you makes your time here more enjoyable. They all teach a great lesson, and I promise I am not just trying to waste your time. All of the pain of these strong and valiant people made our world a better place. They made the purples more purple. The blues more blue. And most importantly they made the violets more violet. Everything they touched was changed in such a way that you couldn't understand how they actually did it. You couldn't believe it. They could hug a broken bone and it would be instantly healed. They are called the "ultraviolets." They are a little bit more powerful than everyone else, and we are called the "violets." You are still undecided. Will you change our world forever more like all the rest of the ultraviolets or will you be creatively inclined like us violets? You upcoming actions will soon show your true colors. You don't choose your ranking, of course. It's predefined fate. Fate knows all of the actions you are going to take, and your future reacts to that. We better start drinking our tea before its get cold and then I will start telling you the stories of these extraordinary heroes. I hope they inspire you to do, or at least try to do, things that will expand the horizon of our fascination and creativity. Your tea looks like it has reached that perfect lukewarm temperature. Drink up!