XIV

As I steer you to your room, I want to present you with your gift. It feels kind of painful to give it up, but I know you will get more use out of it than I will, so it's worth it. It's a biography of my life, presented in the form of poems, scenarios, songs, short stories, and many other things. But it's also more than that too, because I think I teaches some helpful life lessons that everyone should learn. I feel obliged to help you with your life struggles, so if I can help you in any way, I will, even if it means sharing the deepest parts of me with you. When you become vulnerable, you start to effect people. Closed door never let anything through. Scarcely enough air to breathe. Do not let my struggles hold you back though, because struggling is the key to life. It's just they way that you handle it that's important. I expose myself to you, so that you can learn who you want to be, no matter what it takes. I didn't keep a diary, I kept a story. I tried to refrain from talking about too much sadness, otherwise I felt selfish. I've always felt that way though. "Just stay out of people's way and you'll stay out of unwanted attention, you'll always be worthless either way." I wish I could have grown out of that mind set, but I have yet to. Maybe one day. It's kind of hard to be a super happy and positive person all of the time when you have a demon gnawing on your mind. Anyways, here. I present to you the past and present of my void filled life. Use it wisely. Learn from it. Let it inspire you. But please, do not let it hold you back or make you think to refrain from something you are really passionate in doing. I bid you farewell until the next time we cross paths. Your initiation is complete and enjoy your new life. Farewell, my fellow ultraviolet. Make beautiful things.