Me weak? Hahaha

**Kaitlyn's POV**

"Who?" I asked.

"A fan!" Marissa said. I was so shocked and sorta scared to hear what they wrote. This can't be good! "What did they write?" I asked. "They wrote........." Marissa said.

"@fuckyoukaitlyn:(AN this isn't a real twitter) that dude's right you are a bitch now stay away from Niall bc he doesn't like u!"

"Wow! I didn't think I would ever get hate from a One Direction fan. I also never thought that a random dude would give me his number I mean that has never happened before. I bet that his friends dared him to do it, I mean no boy has ever given me their number against their free will." I said surprised. "I bet they had a bet on whoever gives their number to me gets $5 and that's why he did it." I said to no one in particular. "That fan was probably right why would the Niall Horan like me?" I asked Marissa and Brianna who weren't eve paying attention to me! "Well that's nice, it's always nice to know you have friends who will listen to you!" I said sarcastically.

**Niall's POV***

"Why would that dude call Kaitlyn a bitch? She's really nice and pretty." I said while the rest of the boys were playing on their phones. I should text her and she goes she's doing.

*text messages*

Me- hey how are you doing after dinner?

Theprettiestamericangirlever- a little tired and how did you know about what happened at dinner?

Me- I'm always tired when I'm done eating too and I saw it on twitter

Theprettiestamericangirlever- lol so you stalk me on twitter now?

Me- no no no I just follow you and I saw it

Theprettiestamericangirlever- sure you did!;) don't worry your secrets safe with me!

Me- I promise I don't stalk you on twitter!

Theprettiestamericangirlever- awe that sucks I was actually happy for once just to find out you don't stalk me makes me sad again!:(

Me- I can if you want me too!

Theprettiestamericangirlever- yay that makes me happy again at least I have to talk to!

Me- what about your friends

Theorettiestamericangirlever- idk they aren't payin attention to me right now they're on their phones:(!

Me- awe don't worry you'll always have me to talk to!;)

Theprettiestamericangirlever- awe thanks!:) hey I got to go talk to you tomorrow!

Me- ya talk to you tomorrow bye!

**end of messages**

It sucks that she had to go I wanted to talk longer. I think I really like her.

"Hey guys can I tell you all something?" I asked the boys

"Ya?" They all said at the same time still looking at their phones.

"I think I really like Kaitlyn." I said kinda scared of what they're going to say.

"But you don't even know her personally you've just talked a couple times with her over text! You've never met her." Liam said.

"Well I know that she lives in Georgia and were going there for a show in Atlanta maybe she'll be there and I can have Paul go get her and her friends." I said

"What if she's not at the show because you know the prices for the tickets are expensive." Liam said while the other boys were still on their phones.

"Well maybe ill send her tickets and back stage passes so we can meet her and her friends Marissa and Brianna." I said and when I said her friends names Louis and Harry looked up from their phones really happy. I really hope I can give her and her friends back stage passes, I really want to meet her and be able to see her in person.

**Louis's POV**

When Niall said Brianna my head shot up really fast! Since I don't have a girlfriend at the moment I would really like to meet Brianna!

**Harry's POV**

When Niall said Marissa I shot my head up like she was right in front of me. I've seen pictures of her on twitter and may I say she's gorgeous!! I want to meet her so bad and maybe when I do she'll be my girlfriend!

**Kaitlyn's POV**

I just finished textin Niall he's so sweet he said he'll listen to me when my friends won't. I really wish we had tickets and back stage passes to their show, when they're in Atlanta. But sadly the tickets are too expensive even for the nose bleed section.:( I really wanna meet Niall in person. Maybe he does like me and the fan was wrong. Marissa snapped me out of my thoughts when she screamed my name. "KAITLYN!!!!!!"

"What?" I asked she said "you have an incoming FaceTime call on your phone!" "Oh thanks."

"Hello?" I asked sorta scared because the room was dark and there was no one answerin me. I was about to hang up when a person said

"stay away from my boyfriend! Or else!" By this point I was confused. "Who's your boyfriend?" I asked the random person who had FaceTimed me. "You know damn well who my boyfriend is. You bitch!" "Actually I don't so either explain or I'm hangin up!" There was no answer so I said "well bye"

"wait!" "What?" "My boyfriend is Niall!" "Who?" "Awe look at me I'm Kaitlyn and I don't know who Niall is!" The random person said impersonating me!

I was mad by now because no one impersonates me and gets away with it. "Ok look whoever you are if I ever find you-" "what will you do you're so weak!"

"Of please me weak HAHAHA! THAT'S FUNNY!""oh you think you're strong, lets just find out if you're strong or not! Meet me in the alley by Walmart in 5! Got it!" It said.

"Look I don't think you know who you're talkin to, and I don't wanna hurt you so I'm gonna have to decline your offer!" "Oh sweetie it's not an offer! I bet you aren't even strong I bet your so weak you can't kill a fly!" It said. "Ok if you really want me to come and show you how strong I am, but it's not my fault if you get seriously hurt! K?" "Oh you won't be fighting me! You'll be fighting the strongest person I know, my dad!" "Ok but just agree to one thing." "What?" "Don't sue me if he gets really hurt!" "Whatever! Don't forget you have 5 minutes!" "Kk" and with that I hung up.

**Authors Note**

Who's callin Kaitlyn?

You'll find out when I post the next chapter!!!