Chapter 29

When I woke up the next mornin j felt wonderful!!! It felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders!!! I checked my phone and I had a bunch of text messages? What? This has never happened!!!

I looked at the messages and they were from Brianna, Marissa, Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Anna, and Allen. Why the heck were all of them texting me?!!!

Everyone said the exact same thing except Anna's text and Allen's text and Nialls text.

They all said.........

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!! WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH NIALL?!!! HE'S HEARTBROKEN NOW!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!!"

I texted them all back "he said he wanted to break up with me, so why the fuck is he heartbroken?! Plus we had nothing in common!!!"

Brianna answered back"really cause that's not what Niall is saying right now? He said that you were a real bitch about it!"

"Oh really he said that? Did you look at our messages?"

"No because he deleted them. He said he didn't want to remember what happened!"

"Well here's a screenshot of our messages!!"

"You staged that conversation with someone and change their name just to send us a picture? That's just low!"

"I didn't stage it! This was our conversation!!!"

"LIAR!!! You fucking staged it so you wouldn't look like the bad guy!! Well guess what? You're still the one who broke his sweet little heart!! You will always be the bad guy!!!"

"Ya know what? Believe what ever the fuck you want, I don't have to take this shit anymore! Never fucking talk to me ever again!!! None of y'all! Not you, Marissa, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, or Liam!!! Fuck y'all!!!"

And with that I deleted all their numbers and blocked them!! After I was done with that I looked at Anna's message.

She said "did you really break up with Niall?"

"Yeah I did."

"Why?"

"Cause we have nothing in common and he wasn't really a great boyfriend, he would always laugh at me when I was bein dead serious about stuff! Plus he didn't approve of the idea of me becomin an engineer. He said I should just not do anything since I wouldn't have to cause he was my boyfriend! I didn't want to be like Marissa or Brianna who didn't want to do anything just because of who their boyfriends are!! That's why!"

"Oh yeah I understand! But where are you staying because Brianna and Marissa told me you aren't staying in YOUR house with them! "

"I just had to get out of there! Later I'm gonna call my agent and tell him I left so we can talk about selling it!"

"What about Brianna and Marissa? Where are they gonna live?"

"Don't know and don't care!!! They aren't my responsibility! In fact I'm not even their friend anymore just because I broke up with Niall!"

"Hahahaha nice!!"

"Hahaha ikr!"

"Ok well I gotta go bye!"

"Bye anna!"

After that I checked what Allen texted me.. "Hey Kaitlyn, umm your friends are looking for you and they're trying to get a hold of you by calling and texting everyone you know, so if I were you, I'd just stay home today. I'll bring you some food and later tonight we'll do somethin fun I promise!!!!"

"Hahaha ok well I just woke up so, I'm good at staying home all day!! I'll just stay in bed and chill. What time are you gonna be home?"

"Around 5 and ok!"

"Ok see you then!"

"Ok bye!"

"Bye!"

Ok so Allen's comin home in 4 hours. What can I do for 4 hours? Idk maybe I'll go back to sleep, I'm really tired. Yep I'm goin back to sleep!!

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Ok so y'all are kinda upset about the last chapter. I'm sorry if y'all don't like how I'm writing MY STORY!! So I'm gonna change my entire story just to make y'all happy and have a HAPPILY EVER that doesn't exist!!!! No, if y'all don't like my story you can always stop reading it! that won't phase me at all!!!!!!