Chapter 7:Birthday Plan

****Niall's POV**

Kaitlyn was really happy about the tickets and passes. 11 more days till I get to meet her. I can't wait!! I just hope she likes me back and we become best friends and then when the tours over we become more than best friends! I can't believe I already have this planned out. It's weird I mean I haven't even met her and I already want her to be my girlfriend.

**** Brianna's POV****

Louis just gave me and my friends free tickets and backstage passes to their concert in Atlanta! OH MY GOSH!!!!! Fangirling time!! I almost fangirled when he told me over FaceTime but I didn't because that wouldn't be cool. But OH MY GOD!!!! I guess the girls heard me scream because when I walked out of my room Marissa and Kaitlyn walked out and we gave each other confused faces. Kaitlyn told us what Niall just told her and then Marissa said that Harry just told her the same thing.

I said "Louis said the same thing to me too." Kaitlyn whispered somethin under her breathe that me and Marissa couldn't understand.

***** Kaitlyn's POV****

I whispered "ya but y'all don't know that they're comin and gettin us before the concert." They have me questioning looks. "You'll find out later!" I said and they said okay. After that we all decided to just go back to bed after we jumped around and yelled that were goin to a One Direction concert for free and were meetin the boys afterwards!

On other news, there's only 8 more days till I turn 19!!!! I can't wait! And then 3 days after my birthday is the concert so I'm so happy I'm about to explode with happiness!!!! 😄😵!! I wonder what the girls are gonna do for my birthday!

****Marissa's POV****

After we fangirled together we decided to go back to bed, at least that's what the girls thought I did. But I actually texted Harry and told him that Kaitlyn's birthday is in 8 days and that I needed his help to plan somethin. He didn't reply so I guess he went back to sleep. I texted Brianna and told her to get her butt over to my room.

***** Brianna's POV****

I was about to fall asleep, but then I got a text from Marissa sayin to get my butt over to her room. So I did and we planned out what we're gonna do for Kaitlyn's birthday and we even had a plan for the concert that we needed the boys help with. So I texted Louis and got a reply instantly.

( AN I'm tool lazy to write the conversation right now but y'all will find out what the planned later!)

"He agreed to it" I told Marissa as she was textin someone. I guessed she was textin Harry but then she said "Niall is planning somethin special for her too! After I told him that her birthdays in 8 days because he didn't know!"

"Ok well I'm goin to bed! See ya tomorrow!" I said as I walked away.

*****Kaitlyn's POV*****

I was textin Niall but after a few minutes he wasn't replying as fast as he was like 5 minutes ago. I wonder what's goin on? I was goin to ask him but then he texted me sayin that he had to go. So I said Ok bye! And with that our conversation was over so I just fell asleep!

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Heyyyy y'all!! My birthday is in 8 days!!! I'm finally gonna be 14!!! YES!!! I hope you like it. Sorry it's like really short.