Chapter 14: party part 4

"Alright no one move or the girl gets it!" Someone said and I instantly knew who said that! It was Ryan! I thought he left and then I heard someone else's voice.

"Anyone who moves and we kill her!" It was my very own brothers voice. Justin stood next to Ryan and the started laughin!

"Justin what the fuck? She's your only sister? Why would you want her dead?" Andrew asked.

"Because she gets whatever she wants."

"Ha that's funny because if I remember correctly you always got what you wanted when we were younger. Like for my birthday I got to choose where we went out for dinner and I told mom and she said that we couldn't go there because you wouldn't like it so I had to change my decision just to make you happy. And that was my special day. The day where I got to choose things. It wasn't like all the other days when it was you who made the decisions. If you didn't like it, them mom changed it just to make you happy! So I don't understand why you're doin this to me! It was always about you and it always will be about you!!!!" I said and I started cryin.

"Oh really if it was always about me then I would've gotten my dream car when I turned 19 instead of you!"

"Really you're doin all this just because you didn't get your dream car? Take my car and trade it in to get your car. Just let me go! Please!"

"But Kaitlyn it's your car and we paid a lot of money for that car!" My dad said.

"Dad I don't really care about the car right now! I just care about bein let go of this hold and gettin back over to my new friend!" I said.

"Okay but if you really want to give the car away then I'm takin the iPhone back too!" My dad yelled at me.

"Just because I want to be let go of and I don't want to be hurt in my birthday, you're gonna take away the iPhone I got literally 5 minutes ago!"

"Yeah!" My dad yelled and stormed into the house.

"Are you happy now Justin! Now my friends spent their own money on iPhone cases I'm never gonna be able to use just because you were jealous of me! I finally get the thing I've wanted for years, and then because of you dad takes it away! I hope you're happy with yourself!" I said while crying! Ryan finally let me go and I fell to the ground crying. My stupid brother just ruined the best birthday party I've ever had!!!

"Everything was about you when we were kids and now the day comes and it's about me and go and ruin it! Thanks a lot! I thought you were my brother!" I said and then got up and ran to my room cryin. My dad tried to stop me but I just kept goin.

* knock knock*

"Go away!" I yelled at whoever was at the door.

"Aw c'mon Kaitlyn! Let me in!" I heard the cutest Irish accent ever.

"Is there anyone with you?"

"Yeah it's me, the lads, Marissa, Brianna, and Taylor."

"Okay y'all can come in." I said still laying on my bed cryin into my pillow. I heard the door open then close. I felt someone rub circles on my back. So I looked up and saw it was Niall I sat up and cried into his shoulder.

"I can't believe Justin did that to me! It was always about him when we were younger!!" I said into Niall's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap.

"Shhhh it's okay. Today is always gonna be about you. It doesn't matter what he does! And I will always be here to comfort you!" Niall said.

"Thank you Niall! I never knew a guy as sweet as you!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome, now then do you wanna go back down stairs and finish your party?" Niall asked lookin me strait in the eyes.

"Sure but I don't wanna walk down stairs." I said lookin into his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Okay then I'll carry you!" Niall said and slid his arm under my legs and carried me bridal style down stairs where everyone was starring at us. I just hid my fave in his chest and then we were at the bottom of the stairs and he let me go but I was still holdin onto him so he put his arms back under me and carried me over to my mom. Who gave me the iPhone and the keys back.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

I'm goin to a Band Perry concert at 7 tonight!!!!