Chapter 21

*******Kaitlyn's POV*****

Once Niall left the room I fell onto the bed and held onto a pillow to muffle my screams.

"Somethin wrong Kay?" Marissa asked comin into my room and shutting the door.

"Yes, the thing that just happened was the worst thing that has ever happened to me!" I said and looked at the floor.

"Well what just happened?" Marissa asked me.

"I'll tell y'all when Niall gets me some clothes to wear since I'm just wearin a towel right now. I have a question."

"Yes" Marissa said lookin at me.

"Where are my undergarments?" I asked lookin at Marissa with a serious face. She started laughing.

When she stopped laughing she looked at me and saw my serious face and asked "oh are you serious?"

"Yeahh" I said lookin at her.

"Oh okay well me and Brie's are fine but your underwear is as small- "

"To fit a 10 year old! I know I know I've heard it before!" I said as Niall walked into my room while holdin some sweat pants and a pair of his boxers and a shirt.

"Well do you want the things that aren't ruined?" Marissa asked lookin at Niall.

"Yeah and when I'm done gettin dressed I'll come down stairs and tell y'all what happened." I said while Marissa walked out of my room. Niall just stood there lookin at me.

"That means you too!" I said lookin Niall up and down!

"Why I've already seen you naked and all you're doing is putting on my boxers and pants and my favorite shirt." He said walkin closer to me and put his arms around me and wrapped me into a hug.

"Whatever! Just go downstairs and make me somethin to eat!" I said while pointin to the door.

"But I can't cook!" He said huggin me tighter.

"Well than make someone else make me food! And make sure it's good!" I said while tryin to wiggle my way out of his grip. It wasn't workin! Man he's strong!

"You sure you want me to make sure it's good?" Niall asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"You're right! Make Brianna or Marissa make sure the foods good and I'll be down in 5!" I said lookin him in the eyes.

"Fine but after you're done eating you have to tell them." Niall said looking into my eyes.

"I will. I promise!" I said and kissed his cheek and pushed him out the door and locked it.

I finally got dressed after standing in the middle of my walk in closet for 5 minutes. I put my hair in a messy bun and went down stairs. Once I was at the bottom of the stairs I could smell the wonderful dinner that someone was cookin. I walked into the kitchen and saw Marissa at the stove cookin pancakes with Harry hugging her from behind. Brianna and Louis were sitting at the table holding hands. Niall was by the stove holding a plate and waiting for Marissa to Finnish the pancakes. I snuck up on Niall and jumped on his back and kissed his neck. He jumped when I landed on him. He wasn't expecting someone jumping onto his back but once I kissed his neck he giggled.

"That tickles!" Niall said. I jumped off his back and he snaked his arm around my waist.

I got on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear "good it's suppose to tickle."

He giggled again.

*******Niall's POV*****

When she whispered in my ear I felt shivers go down my spine and it tickled again.