Chapter 22

******Kaitlyn's POV******

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. "Ugh! Go away!" I groaned.

"Nope not until you get up because today's the concert!!!" Someone yelled. I think it was Marissa.

"What time is it?" I asked rolling over onto my stomach.

"7AM." Marissa said.

"What!? Why are you wakin me up at 7 in the flippin mornin?!" I yelled at her.

"Because your boyfriend wanted you up." An Irish accent said from the door.

"Well my boyfriend should know I'm not a morning person at all." I said with my eyes still closed. I felt the bed dip down but I kept my eyes closed.

"Well I don't care if you're a morning person, today's going to be the last day we get to spend together since after the concert tonight we're leaving." Niall said pulling me into his arms. I rested my head on his chest. He was so comfortable I didn't want to leave. "So why don't you get up and we can spend the rest of the day together!" Niall pleaded while picking me up and carrying me downstairs. I didn't even try to fight back because I was so tired because its so early in the mornin!

"Well someone's tired!" Liam joked when we got downstairs and Niall put me on the couch.

"Quiet you! It's too early!!" I said curling up into a ball and trying to fall asleep again.

"Someone's also not a morning person." Liam said laughin.

"No I'm not a mornin person." I said tryin to fall asleep but then I heard banging on the front door. "Ugh is anyone gonna get that?" I asked no one in particular.

"Nope!" Everyone said. Everyone as in Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Anna, Harry, Marissa, Brianna, Louis, and Niall.

"Ugh I guess I'll get it." I said getting up and walking up to the door. I opened it and I couldn't believe who it was!

Sorry it sucks! I know it's been almost a week but I just couldn't think of anything! Today is Luke Bryan's 37th birthday!!!! Y'all might not care but I LOVE Luke so much!