Chapter 33

After I was ready, Allen came back and picked me up and we left for dinner! We were out till midnight celebrating that we got into the college of our dreams!

When we got home we said our goodnights and went to bed. The next day, Allen had to go shopping for some things so he dropped me off at a strip mall and I shopped as well.

I bumped into someone while I was turning a corner and it was Taylor! We decided to go out to lunch and it was awesome being able to have lunch with my favorite female artist! When we were done with lunch we decided to go shopping with each other.

Around 3 o'clock, Allen texted me asking where I was so he could come pick me up. So when Allen got there me and taylor said our goodbyes and I went home with Allen.

The rest of summer went by pretty fast. And before we knew it, school was starting.

*skip to the end of college*

It is now graduation day! After I graduate I'm gonna move in with my boyfriend that I met freshman year and I will get a job as a sound engineer at a recording studio and my life will finally be perfect!

THE END!!!

***********************************************

Yay the book is over!!! Horrible ending I know! I guess it was fun writing this. I might make another fanfic, but this time it's not gonna be about 1D it's gonna be about the Magcon guys. Or whatever they're called now! But I still haven't decided if I am or not bc I suck at writing!! But if you liked this book somehow, awesome! But anyway, BYE!!