Chapter 23

****** Niall's POV*****

Kaitlyn was so tired and she was about to wake up! She's gonna be so excited. Kaitlyn got up to answer the door and screamed. I got up and ran to the door.

"Tyler, Brian, Cole, Luke! What are y'all doin here?" She asked after she gave each of them a hug.

"Well your boyfriend there" Luke pointed at me, "called us up and had us come and see you."

"You brought them here?" Kaitlyn asked looking at me.

"Yep!" I said poppin the p.

"Thank you!" She said hugging me and kissed my cheek.

"Welcome." I said hugging her back.

"Come on in." Kaitlyn said and stepped aside to let them in. We all walked into the living room where everyone was sitting. We all sat down except Kaitlyn. There were no seats left.

"Come 'ere." I said to kaitlyn to sit on my lap.

"Ok." She said shrugging and came and sat on my lap and leaned back on my chest. She still looked tired.

"So what's up?" Kaitlyn said trying to make it look like she wasn't tired. But it's obvious that she's tired, I mean it is only 7:30 AM.

"Well, we wanted to give you front row seats and backstage passes to our concert in ATL." Luke said calmly.

*********Kaitlyn's POV*******

OMG IM GETTIN FRONT TOW TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES TO A LUKE BRYAN CONCERT!!!!!!!!

"Really?" I asked really surprised and happy!!!

"Yes!" Cole said.

"OMG thank y'all so much!!!!!" I said jumpin up and runnin towards them and givin them all hugs!!!

"You're welcome!" Tyler said.

"Y'all don't know how awesome this is for me! I've love y'all so much!" I said. I probably shouldn't of said that because Niall got up and walked away! "I'll be back." I said walkin in the direction that Niall walked away.

When I found him he was outside standin by the pool.

"Hey." I said and Niall looked back at me and was surprised because he fell into the pool.

I laughed so hard my sides hurt. I walked over to the side of the pool and he swam over to me.

"Haha very funny!" Niall said sarcastically.

"I know right! I'm the most funniest person ever!" I said and wiped away a fake tear.

"Sure you are." Niall said.

"Well! Be that way!" I said dramatically.

"Listen I'm sorry about what just happened I guess I was just jealous that you said that you love them." Niall said and looked at the ground.

"Niall, I don't love them like I love you!" I said.

He lifted his head up and said "you love me?"

"Yes I do." I said confidently.

"I love you too!" He said.

"I just love them as artist and I love their music because they're awesome! Plus Luke is happily married with 2 kids! So he's out!" I said.

"Ha ha." Niall said sarcastically.

"Yeah so why don't you get out of the pool and dry off then we can go back inside." I said while standin up.

"Kaitlyn?" Niall said.

"Yes!" I said walkin closer to the edge of the pool.

"This!" Niall said and pulled me into the pool.

"NIALL!!!!!" I screamed while fallin into the pool.

Niall just laughed! I swam over to him while he was still laughin and I got onto his back and whispered in his ear, "you're gonna pay for that!" I felt him shiver underneath me. I laughed.

"How am I going to pay?" He asked tryin to face me but failed! Lol.

"I'll think of a way." I said whispering into his ear again.

"Okayyy?" Niall said confused.

"Haha now then let's get out of the pool and dry off so I can go see Luke, Cole, Tyler, and Brian." I said swimming over to the steps. Niall came after me and picked me up and pulled me back into the pool and kissed me.

Sorry if it sucks but I'm gonna be busy for a couple weeks because I'm going to marching band camp and then school starts on the 7th. Plus I'm gonna have to clean my room because my oldest brother is building me a computer and when we get it it's goin into my room! So whenever I have free time I'm gonna have to be cleanin! Sorry!