Chapter 15: Party part 5

"We spent good money on those so you're not going to give your brother the car and your dad isn't taking away the phone." My mom told me.

"Thank you! I really do appreciate the gifts y'all got me!" I said hugging her and going back to Niall's side. I didn't want to leave his side in case somethin else happened. Niall wrapped his arm around my waist to hold me closer to him. It felt perfect. That is until my dad cleared his throat and wanted to talk to Niall and I about it.

"Okay Niall I think you're a nice boy, but Kaitlyn is my only daughter so you better treat her right." My dad said.

"Yes sir, I will." Niall said still holding onto me.

"And Kaitlyn, I'm sorry about what just happened I was just mad that you would give away your dream car we paid a lot of money for." My dad said looking at me.

"Well dad, I was being held against my will with a knife pressed against my throat so yeah I would give it away to keep my life. Because if I died then it would t matter because they would get the car anyways. So just give it to them and keep my life." I said looking at him and explaining.

"Okay well did your mom give you the iPhone back?" My dad asked me.

"Yeah! Why?" I asked my dad lookin at him.

"Oh just wondering."

"Okay well we're gonna go and enjoy my party and the fact that I'm alive." I said to my dad and walked away with Niall's arm still around my waist.

"Well at least he thinks I'm a nice boy." Niall whispered in my ear. And I felt the shiver go down my back again and Niall noticed again because he laughed.

"Hey it's not my fault when a really hot guy whispers in my ear I get shivers!" I said defensively. Niall stopped walking and pulled me around so I was lookin at him with his hands on my waist.

"Oh so a really hot guy?" Niall asked

"Yes!" I answered a little quicker than I should've. "I mean-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto mine. I soon realized what was happening and kissed him back. His hands were on my waist and my hands found their way to his hair and started playing with his beautiful blonde hair. We finally pulled apart because we needed to breathe.

"Wow that was amazing." Niall said.

"Yeah it was." I said looking Niall in the eye.

"I really like you Kaitlyn." Niall said and I was..... well I don't know what I was. I don't know what I was feeling.

"I really like you too Niall!" I said to the beautiful blonde boy in front of me.

"I know we just met but would you like to be my girlfriend?" Niall asks lookin down at the floor at the last part.

"I would love to be your girlfriend!!!!" I told him and his head shot up so fast I thought it was gonna come flyin off.

"Really?!" He asked surprised at what my answer.

"Yes, Niall I want to be your girlfriend!" I said and then Niall pulled me into the best kiss I ever had.

"Kaitlyn!" My two best friends yelled at the same time.

"What?" I said when they both found me.

"I'm datin Louis!" Brianna said.

"And I'm datin Harry!" Marissa said.

"And I'm datin Niall!" I said.

"WHAT!?!!" They both screamed at me.

"Yeah y'all aren't the only ones who can have boyfriends. Plus I really like Niall and I'm so glad that he's my first boyfriend!" I said.

"I'm glad I'm your first boyfriend too." Niall whispered into my ear and again I shivered and he just laughed

"Why do you do that to me? You know what it does to me!" I said turnin around and seein nothing there. No Niall he was just behind me though. Weird. Oh well I decided to go outside where Hunted Hayes was singin his newest number one I want Crazy. So I made my way to the front so now I'm standin right I front of the stage. I was singin and dancin along to the music. My friends joined me and we rocked out to Hunter, Luke, Florida Georgia Line, Blake, Miranda, Carrie, Taylor, Love and Theft, and Ed!

Then someone was huggin me from behind and turned around and saw my very handsome and first boyfriend. Niall kissed me and then I turned back around and we swayed back and forth to the beat of Crash My Party by Luke Bryan. My life is perfect right now!!!!!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

If y'all haven't heard Crash My Party go listen to it! It's one of my new favorite songs!

Great news! Neil Perry followed me on twitter on Saturday night after I sent him a tweet sayin how awesome they were in concert! If you don't know who I'm talkin about Neil Perry is 1/3 of The Band Perry!!!