Chapter 32

So I got dressed and I went out to buy a dress! You would never guess who I saw in Nashville walking around.....

ONE DIRECTION! They were in Nashville just walking around the streets. I tried turning around and pretend I didn't see them, but Louis yelled put my name.

"Hey Kaitlyn. Haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah Louis, it has been a while. There's a reason for that too!"

"So how have you been?" Liam asked.

"I've been doing good. What about y'all? Have y'all been doin good?" I asked.

"Yeah we've been doing good." Liam said. The rest of the boys just murmured yeahs and yes's.

"Well that's awesome. Well I should be going now. Bye" I said and tried walking away but Zayn asked me something.

"Why are you in Nashville?"

"I'm going to college here."

"Yeah, to become a sound engineer and to keep your promise to your dad." Niall said.

"Yeah. That's exactly why I'm living here. Plus Nashville was always my dream city to live in." I said, surprised that Niall remembered that.

"So are you living alone?" Harry asked.

"No, I'm actually living with Allen." I said.

"Who's Allen?" Niall, Louis, and Liam asked at the same time.

"He's my friend from high school. He's a year older than me and we kept in touch, so when everything happened and I moved out, I went and lived with him for the summer and now we're sharing an apartment. Since he's going to the same college as me. We thought it'd be cheaper than living in the dorms and it is a lot cheaper." I said. Niall looked kinda disappointed, but I just ignored that.

"Oh." They all said.

"Yeah so I should be going. I have to go shopping." I said.

"What are you shopping for? Are you going on a date?" Louis asked and winked.

"No it's not a date, it's just 2 people going out to dinner to celebrate that I got into the college of my dreams." I said.

"Oh so who are you going with?" Louis asked.

"Allen." I said.

"Oh." Was all he said. And then something I was not expecting happened. Niall stepped towards me and hugged me. 😳 At first I didn't do anything but then I hugged him back. Then they all joined in and it became a group hug in the middle of a sidewalk in Nashville.

"We've missed you, Kaitlyn." Liam said.

"I've kinda missed y'all too. But I kept my distance because of how everything turned out." I said and they stopped hugging me.

"Yeah about that." Niall said scratching the back of his neck, "we knew you were in Nashville so we came up here just so we could apologize for how we left things."

"Oh well y'all are forgiven. Now can we just forget we ever met and just go back to living our separate lives?" I asked.

"No we loved having you as a friend! You were never afraid to say what you're thinking and we love your sarcastic tone to everything." Liam said.

"Ok well, I guess we could start over. But let's just forget me and you ever dated. How about that Niall?"

"Yeah I can do that." Niall said.

"Ok well, hi y'all I'm Kaitlyn."

"Hey I'm Harry."

"Zayn"

"Louis"

"Liam"

"And Niall"

"Nice to meet y'all. Ok now I really have to go."

"Ok but aren't you going to ask about Marissa and Brianna?" Liam asked.

"Nope! I don't care about them anymore. They have moved out of my life and out of my apartment because I sold it." I said.

"Oh we were wondering what happened and why they were kicked out." Louis said chuckling.

"LOUIS! Don't chuckle at that!" Marissa and Brianna yelled at him. I just stood there and rolled my eyes.

"So it's true, you sold it while we were still living there! You didn't have enough courage to come and kick us out yourself!" Marissa said.

"Hahaha! That's funny! No I just never wanted to see y'all again, so I called my agent and got y'all kicked out and then sold the place. For a very good price!" I said.

"Well you didn't have any right to do that, since we paid for part of the rent!" Brianna said. Now it was my turn to laugh!

"Hahahaha!!! That's hilarious!!! Y'all didn't pay for any part of the rent!!! Because first of all there was no rent and second of all y'all wouldn't pay even if there was rent!" I said.

"What?!! Then why was I giving money to Marissa? She said it was for rent! I was giving her like $50 a month!" Brianna said.

"I don't know! Anyway, I have a life that I need to continue with so, BYE!" I said and walked away hearing Marissa and Brianna yelling at each other. I just laughed and kept going.

******an hour later******

I finally found a dress that I liked. It was black and hi-low and like a silky material. I bought and then went and found some shoes and then went home to get ready.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Hey y'all! So it's summer break and I decided I would update! Sorry it took so long! I kinda forgot I had a book! But anyway! I wrote all of this watching one of my favorite YouTubers!!! PATTY WALTERS!!! Go check him out he covers songs and he has a very nice face. It is very nice to look at!!! 😂 hope y'all like this short little chapter. I'm gonna be ending this book soon, so yeah bye.