Chapter 19: the horror!!

"Heyyy, Kaityln." The most annoyin voice ever called out comin out from beside the house.

"What do you want Ryan?" I said with gritted teeth.

"Oh nothin just you!" He said comin closer and pullin out a gun.

"I don't want you! Plus I have Niall!" I said backin away. The girls didnt see any if this because the house sorta bulges out and hides the door.

"I don't care about that thing! Now open the damn door!" He said pointin the gun at my head. I unlocked the door.

"Good girl, now txt your stupid friends and tell them you decided to stay home."

*******Brianna's POV*****

"What's takin Kaitlyn so long?" Marissa asked.

"I don't kn- she just sent me a text sayin she decided to stay home because she's tired." I said readin the txt. "It's a good thing I brought my keys." I said diggin in my purse to get to my car keys. I have a Mini Cooper that I love.

"Okay! Lets go." Marissa said gettin out of Kaitlyn's car and goin to my car. Out of all three of us, Marissa is the only one who doesn't have a car. She can drive, but she doesn't have a car. I got out of the bug and into the mini. Then I got a text from Louis.

From: Babe❤

Hey are you guys at your house?

To: Babe❤

No we're goin out to dinner to Cheddars

From: Babe❤

Okay bye!

To: Babe❤

Okaay bye

"That was weird." I said once I put my phone back into my pocket.

"What was?" Marissa asked lookin at me.

"Louis just asked me if we were at the house, and I told him no we're goin out to dinner at Cheddars." I said startin that car and backin out of the drive way. We got to Cheddars and we had the most amazing surprise ever! Louis, Harry, and Niall were there waitin for us.

"Hey where's Kaitlyn?" Niall asked.

"Oh she stayed home because she was tired." Marissa said huggin Harry. I was still huggin Louis even when we were lead to a table and sat down.

"Okay well I'm going to go see her." Niall said.

"Okay we have an extra key under the mat that's in front of the door." I said still huggin Louis.

"Okay thanks. See you lads later." Niall said walkin away.

********Niall's POV*****

I'm sad Kaitlyn didn't come with the girls but I'm also happy because this means we get to have some alone time.

********Kaitlyn's POV*******

Once Ryan forces me to text my friends that I'm stayin home, he told me to lock the door.

"There now what do you want?" I asked pissed off of what he just did. I'm hungry and I want food. And when I'm hungry I get mad and no ones happy when I'm mad!

"Good! Now then get upstairs to your room!" He yelled at me.

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so." He said holdin the gun up to my forehead with his finger on the trigger.

"Fine!" I said and ran up the stairs.

"Good girl!" He said while takin my clothes off! Wait what?!