Chapter 6: The Plan

Post on Saturday June 8th

*****Niall's POV*****

I woke up today and immediately woke up all the lads. I had to tell them my plan before I told management about it. It was hard getting the lads up so early since its 8:30am.

Once I got them all up, I explained the plan to them. Louis and Harry were really excited about the plan. Liam and Zayn agreed we should do it too.

***Louis' POV*****

After Niall told us about the plan to get the girls to come to the concert and backstage, I was really excited to meet Brianna. We've been texting like 24/7. I know we haven't really met but I really like her.

I have a feeling Harry really likes Marissa. I know Niall likes Kaitlyn because he actually told us he does. Hopefully they can come to the concert.

*****Harry's POV*****

Niall told us his plan about the girls and I got super excited. I feel like I've known Marissa for a long time but we only met like a week ago. We text all the time I hope she likes me.

******Liam's POV******

The lads really like Kaitlyn, Marissa, and Brianna I personally hope they come. If they don't the lads are going to be heartbroken.

But they haven't even met in person, but what Niall has told is about Kaitlyn she sounds like the girl version of him. She sounds really nice and really funny.

Harry seems to really like Marissa, and Louis really likes Brianna. I wish Danielle could come to the show too and meet the girls.

******Zayn's POV*****

Niall told us his plan and it sounds like he really, really likes Kaitlyn. Harry likes Marissa, and Louis likes Brianna. Liam has Danielle and I have no one!:( I wonder if the girls have another friend! That would be awesome if they did.

If they came to the concert the lads would be really happy.

******Niall's POV*****

After I told the lads the plan, I could tell Harry and Louis couldn't wait till our show in Atlanta. But first I have to call management and get the tickets and passes.

"Lads what if management won't give us the tickets?" Harry asked concerned.

"Don't worry about that part I know a way to get them to give us the tickets and passes." I said.

"I'm going to go call management."

"Alright mate, good luck!" Liam said.

I didn't need luck, I have a secret weapon that always works on management to get what I want. Man I just sounded like a snooty pop star. I shouldn't say that again.

So I called management and asked for 3 tickets and 3 backstage passes. And they said no and I said ok then I'll just quite the band and tell everyone that you guys fired me. After that, they agreed to giving me 3 tickets and backstage passes.

I went to tell the lads and they were really happy even Liam and Zayn. I just hope the girls have transportation up to Atlanta. I'm going to FaceTime her in a couple after I eat.

**** 5 minutes later****

"Hey lads I'm going to FaceTime Kaitlyn and tell her about the concert." I said to the boys who err still eating. They all said "Ok" at the same time.

***FaceTime call***

K: Hello?

N: hey! Oh did I wake you up?

K: sorta, you do realize that it's 3 in the morning in Georgia right now

N: oh sorry I just have really great news to tell you

K: oh (yawn) really? Sorry I'm just tired

N: it's fine and yeah........

K: well what's the news that you have to tell me

N: I got management to agree to give you, Marissa, and Brianna free front row tickets and backstage passes for our concert in Atlanta!

K: REALLY!! Oh my gosh thank you so much! When I see you in a couple months I'm gonna give you a really big hug!!

N: you're welcome and I'm fine with that!

K: I have to tell the girls!! Wait, we don't have a car and I don't think there's a bus that goes from Columbus to Atlanta (insert sad face here)

N: well I guess that means that me and the lads have to come and get you guys!

K: really?! Ok but it's like an hour and 45 minute drive from Columbus to Atlanta so the shows at what time

N: 8

K: that means you should pick us up at around 3

N: but that's 5 hours before the show

K: exactly

N: lol nice one

K: i know right I'm a genius

N: yeah you are a very pretty genius

(I whispered the last part so only I could hear it)

K: what was that

N: oh nothing, well I guess I'll let you get back to sleep! Night beautiful

K: aw thanks and right back atcha leprechaun!

N: hey?!

K: what I bet you're taller than me still because everyone's taller than me!

N: well we'll find out in a couple months who's taller won't we!

K: yes we will well I'm gonna go wake the girls up and tell them. Hopefully they won't kill me for wakin them up this early.

N: ok bye love

K: bye

****end of call****

I can't believe I just called her love. I know I like her and all but I bet she doesn't like me back! Well I'm going to find out in a couple months. I have to go tell the lads that they're coming.

*****Kaitlyn's POV******

I can't believe he just called me love. He can't like me, he's in an international boy band! Oh well I have to go wake up Brianna and Marissa.

But to my surprise they were already up, they stepped out into the hallway at the same time I did. Then we all said the same thing at the same time! Weird?

But they said that the other guys FaceTimed them too. I guess Niall told all the boys before us. But Marissa and Brianna don't know about the guys comin to pick us up and takin us to the concert.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎼🎵🎼🎵

Heyyyyyy y'all!!!!! I decided to update every other day now!!!!

I can't wait till June 18th!!!! Hopefully it's gonna be awesome!!!!!!

Not that long of a chapter😖 sorry it looks longer when it's in my notes!

Hope y'all like it!