Chapter 8: Birthday Plan Part 2

****Niall's POV****

After Marissa told me that Kaitlyn's birthday is in like a week, I have to do somethin special for her at the concert. Since she's gonna be in the front row, I've decided to bring her up on the stage and tell the audience that it was her birthday a couple days before the concert. I'm also going to sing her a song and have the audience sing happy birthday to her! She going to be so surprised! I can't wait!!

*****Marissa's*******

Me and Brie have been plannin Kaitlyn's surprise birthday party were havin after the concert so the boys can come and perform. Her party is gonna be awesome! But we have somethin totally different planned for her actual birthday! Since Kaitlyn doesn't have an iPhone, her parents are gettin her one and me and Brie are gonna put some of our money together and buy her a customized case! She's gonna be so surprised! Imight buy her a Niall Horan case too. She's gonna be so embarrassed when she opens it and Niall sees it! Hahahaha she's gonna be so mad at me! But it's gonna be worth it to see her reaction and his reaction!!!! I can't wait! Just 6 more days!!!

*****Brianna's POV*****

Kaitlyn doesn't know it but I met up with a boy she liked in middle school and I've been txtin him and invited him to her party! She's gonna be so happy to see him! I hope she still likes him because he still likes her! In middle school me and Kaitlyn's other friends told her that he liked her but she never believed us! I knew for a fact that he liked her because he told me but he never told her! In fact he called her a bitch and a stalker just so his friends wouldn't know that he liked her. I hope she doesn't like anyone else! If she does, her party is gonna be awkward!!!! But oh well I'm not gonna think about that! I'm gonna think about how awesome Kaitlyn's party is gonna be!!! I can't wait till she finds out that her parents are gettin her an iPhone and me and Marissa are gettin her a customized case that she's gonna love. Marissa might get her a Niall case! Lol that's gonna be hilarious when she opens it and he's right there and sees it!!! She's gonna kill Marissa especially since Niall's gonna be sittin next to her when she's openin her presents. Yes, we've already planned were people are gonna sit when Kaitlyn opens her presents. We are very organized! Sorta not really! Lol!