Chapter 20

*******Niall's POV*******

After we picked up the clothes from the yard and put them in the washing machine, the shower stopped and so I rushed up to Kaitlyn's room. She was startled by my presence.

"Holly shit Niall! Why'd you do that? And where are my clothes?" She asked. I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer. While I was laughing she was sending me death glares. I walked over to her and kissed her. She gave me a smile and hugged me really tight. For being a very small person she sure is strong.

"I know I'm tiny and strong." She said laughing at me.

"Did I say that out-loud?" I asked still hugging her.

"Yes, you did. Know then, where are my clothes I need to get dressed so I can eat because I'm starving!"

"Haha oh and your clothes kinda shrunk in the dryer. So now they can fit a 10 year old." I said looking at the ground to tried to avoid her shocked face. Key word there is 'tried'. I didn't succeed at not looking at her. Her face was shocked, hurt, and angry. I wonder why she looks hurt.

"So all of my clothes are way too small?"

"Yeah." I said and she just started crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Because a lot of my clothes were from my family and this one shirt I had was from Japan that my mom got me when I was 9. And other stuff, what about my new cowboy boots? Please tell my they're fine!" She said, she looked so sad. I just had to hug her and try to make her happy but it didn't really work.

"I'm sorry but they're covered in mud and other stuff and we couldn't get the mud and the other stuff off."

"I just bought those today! They were the most expensive shoes I had." She said and curled up into a ball. "Now what am I suppose to wear? I have no clothes."

"I have a pair of shorts and a shirt with me you could wear that." I said hopping this would get her to stop crying. It kills me to see her cry.

"Okay and can u send Marissa up here I need to ask her something?" She asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah and has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?" I asked still starring into her gorgeous eyes.

"Yeah right! They're hazel! A mix between brown and green. I hate the color of my eyes. Now you're eyes are gorgeous. I love blue eyes." She said and at the last part she blushed a little. I kissed her cheek and got up.

"I'll be right back and I'll get Marissa to come up here." I said and walked downstairs.

"Hey Marissa?"

"Yeah?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Kaitlyn said she needs to ask you a question."

"Okay is she in her room?"

"Yeah she is."

"Okay."

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

Sorry it's short I haven't been able to think because my family's comin tomorrow and I've been cleanin the house and all that crap! Happy 4th of July!!!!!!