Chapter Thirteen: Playing With Hair

13) running his fingers through your hair: insanely amazing and will turn you to goo. Avoid at all costs. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

I don't know about you, but I speak for Riley and I when I say this. We love when people play with our hair. Maybe it's just is being weird, but we love that feeling. And if you've ever had anyone play with your hair and you enjoyed it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's just that feeling. I can't describe it, but it feels amazing.

Josh is one of those people who will frequently play with my hair and I love it. He'll just drag/run his fingers through your hair, abesntmindedly making you fall deeper in love with him. He can braid for God's sake.

Now if he ever tries to play with your hair, reject it before it's too late. You can always save yourself.

A/N: if you have any ideas to make that one longer, please share. I would really,really appreciate it. :) Thanks for reading. I love all of you who are sticking with me and commenting and voting. Don't be shy. Don't be afraid to leave comments, good or bad. I appreciate every single bit of criticism I get it. It improves me as a writer.

Disclaimer: I don't own Girl Meets World, sadly.

Follow, vote, comment.