Chapter Fifteen: The Case of the Boxers

15) sleeps in boxers. Just boxers. (You've seen him, you know how this could be problematic.)

It was one of my first nights in the apartment and, like with the sleepwalking thing, I was totally unprepared for what was about to come. I was curled up under a big, fluffy blanket on the couch watching an old episode of Dr. Who. Josh was somewhere off in another room doing something or other, who knows what. By this point in time, I was used to sharing an apartment with him... pretty much... Every once and a while, something surprising was thrown at me. Tonight one of those surprises was being thrown and I didn't have my catcher's mitt on yet.

I could hear Josh's heavy footsteps in the hall. I didn't turn around. He was either a) going to the kitchen, b) going to the bathroom, or c) coming to the couch. I was fine with either, just as long as he didn't eat the other half of my tuna sub from Subway. And... Josh came to the couch... in his boxers???

"Goodnight, Maya." He smiled, watching my jaw drop.

Shirtess. Only boxers. His abs... Was I drooling?

"What?" I didn't catch what he had just said. I admit, I was staring.

"I said goodnight." He repeated.

"You're going to bed already? It's still kinda early."

"I have classes early tomorrow morning. Goodnight." He started back down the hall.

"Goodnight!" I called after him.

Gees, I was stunned. Did he really just do that? Or was I dreaming? The only proof that I wasn't dreaming is that he sleeps like that every night.

A/N: so...? I can't stress this enough: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I'm begging you, please comment. Out of everything, I have received 0 comments. I mean really. You're reading it, and voting for it, but is it really so bad that you can't comment? Just please. I begging you. Please. (I said please, okay?) I could really use the criticism. Positive or negative? Don't care. Anything I'm doing wrong? Don't be afraid to tell me. Ideas for future or past chapters? Express 'em. Ideas for future books? Let me know, I'll think them over and try to write them out. I appreciate and take to heart every comment I receive. So thanks to those of you who are reading and commenting. I love you guys so much!!! XOXO.

Disclaimer: I wish I did, but I do not own these characters. (*sob*)

Follow, vote, comment.