Chapter Twenty-Five: Hidden

25) hides junk food if you protest. (Check the second to last drawer on the right hand side of his dresser. It's usually hidden there.)

Then he got sick and tired of my begging. So he went out and bought it. I could sense the sugar in the apartment, I could smell it. That and he told me he was going to get it just so I would lay off him. But he also told me that I couldn't have it for a while. He told me he hid it. He just didn't tell me -

You really think that made it better, Josh? You really think that did you any good?

I feel better now that I know it's in the apartment. But I'm still gonna bug the crap out of him until he actually, physically gives it to me. At the same time, I feel horrible though because I know the goodies are somewhere around here but I can't have them.

Josh will probably let them sit around until they expire then he'll give them to me. After they're all rotten and gross. He just rolls like that.

Well... The first time he hid the junk food I was quite unfortunate. I did not know that it was hidden in his second to last drawer on the right hand side of his dresser. So I had to do some digging around.

When I actually found the hiding spot, I was elated. But I limited myself. Only take a normal serving size so you have some for later. Now I have to find a hiding spot so he won't find out I took any. Eventually, he'll figure out that I ate it all. But at that point, it'll be too late.

The worst part about the drawer he hid it in... It's his underwear drawer. Ugh! Ew? Please help me. I had to close my eyes, cringing as I reached in. But there's prices to pay for being sneaky...

A/N: Short but sweet right. Sometimes that's all ya need. It probably wasn't very good. But I'm trying to stick with my original plan of following the list. So some of the chapters are really sucky. Sorry. Also I'm sorry for not updating regularly like I promised. It's like the second I actually try to get on a schedule I totally screw up and forget. So again, sorry. Truly. But thanks for sticking with this. Love y'all.

Disclaimer: not the owner of these characters. We've been over this way too many times.

Follow, vote, comment.