Chapter Thirty-Three: AC Out

33) goes shirtless when the AC is broken. Too attractive for his own so don't be surprised if you find yourself ogling at him. It's completely normal

In the heat of late spring, our air conditioning broke. Just our luck. I was laying on the tiled kitchen floor in my sports bra and running shorts, the coolest clothes I owned. It wasn't like I could just go to a friend's room. The whole dorm circle lost AC and power. I was dripping sweat. I felt disgusting. And Josh was hogging the shower and the cold water.

"Josh!! Hurry up!" I screamed for about the eleventh time. He'd been in the shower for 55 minutes, almost a full hour.

"But I'm not done yet." He whined back.

"What else is there possibly left to do? You don't shave or moisturize or condition your hair or lotion or do weird face mask thingies so GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM. NOW!" I was getting impatient.

I heard the squeak of the faucet and the water was off. Then I heard the squeak of water on tile and I knew Josh was finally getting out of the bathroom. By now, I didn't have the heart or energy to get off the semi-cold tile. I flipped and pressed the other side of my face to the floor.

"Maya, you can get in the shower now that you've been bugging me so much about it."

I looked up to see Josh standing over me, completely shirtless. It took a great deal of effort to keep my jaw from dropping and hitting the floor. It would actually hit the floor. My face was about four inches from it. My nose started to get that annoying twitch that I got whenever I was attracted to a guy. Hopefully Josh wouldn't notice.

"Maya... What's going on with your face?" Aaaaaaand he noticed.

"I know my cheeks are red, Josh, but you don't need to point it out." I covered.

"No, I mean... Nevermind. Just go get in the shower."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"Why not?"

"It's too hawt to move. Plus, I think I'm stuck to the floor."

A/N: okay so I finally decided to post this. I'm sorry if I sounded like a brat saying I wouldn't post until I got 80 views. That was stupid of me. I'm not gonna do that again. For now, just keep reading guys. Thank you so much for all of you that have been. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. :)

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters... Sadly...

Follow, vote, comment.