Chapter Two: Pacifica's P.O.V. Ringing

It's all I hear. Ringing. 
  "Pacifica!" my mom calls, as my dad rings that god damn bell.
  One day, I'm going to rebel against my stupid parents. But right now, my chances are pretty slim.
  "Pacifica Elise Northwest, come down here this instant!" my dad orders harshly.
  I sit on my bed upstairs, not wanting to move, but I reluctantly get up and walk down the grand staircase to where my parents are standing.
  "Pacifica," my dad says,"your mother and I are going out. While we're gone, do not cause any trouble. Do not go out."
  "But dad!" I interrupt.
  He starts to ring the bell. I'm not a dog, but my dad seems to think he can control me with this stupid bell he carries around. If they were nicer, I would listen to my parents. Yet they seek to hate me for no reason. They teach me the wrong things - that I have to be rude to everyone "below" me.
  "Goodbye, Pacifica!" my asshole parents call out as they stroll into their personal limo and drive away.
  I scowl. So what do I do? They leave me alone all the time. Once they forgot my name for an hour.
  I have to rebel against them one day. Why not today?
  I run up to my room and grab my phone. That's all I need. I look out my huge window looking over the town of Gravity Falls. I unlock it and open it. It's a long way down, being on the third floor.
  Should I jump?
  Eh, what the hell.