Chapter Thirty Six: Mabel's P.O.V. Gone

As her baby blue eyes fall to me, I feel more guilty than I ever have before. She looks so innocent and helpless. What are we going to tell her parents? Would they even care?
  "U-uh... wh-what's g-going on?" Pacifica stammers."Wh-who are you? Who am... I?"
  Dipper and I exchange glances. He nods and walks to her. He helps her up."I am Dipper Pines. That's my twin sister, Mabel Pines. She is - was? - your girlfriend. You are Pacifica Northwest. You live in Gravity Falls, Oregon. You come from a very rich family. Does any of this ring a bell?"
  Her face looks as confused as before.
  "I'm sorry, Mabel..." my twin starts to say.
  "No. No! There's gotta be something to bring her back! I know my Pacifica is in there somewhere!"
  "Pacifica's gone, Mabel."
  "No she's not! She can't be!" I run towards her and hold her hands."Please, Pacifica. Please remember me. Us. Our love... please..." Tears fall to the ground as I squeeze her small, fragile, and soft hands.
Then I shake her pale right hand."I'm Mabel Pines. I'm visiting for the summer."
  I look up into her eyes and she gazes into mine.
  "Oh... cool... what's wrong?"
  I gasp. That's exactly what she said. Does she remember? "Why is everyone staring at us?" I whisper like I did that very first day."I think the better question is if you're okay. Whoa... a limo..." I recite while crying.
  "I have to go."
  "Wait." I wrap her into a loving hug.
  She hugs me back.
  Pacifica Northwest is not gone.