Chapter Thirty Two: Dipper's P.O.V. Ghost Unicorn

My sister shakes Bill's hand.
  But nothing happens.
  Mabel walks around oddly, kind of in a drunk way. But, I guess she's Mabel, so everything's fine, right?
  I walk upstairs, but I have a creepy feeling that something strange is going on. But what could be happening that I'm not aware of? I'm pretty sure I'm a magnet to weird stuff. It just comes to me!
Suddenly, I almost hear someone call my name."Dipper!"
It... almost sounds like my... sister...
But it's not quite right. It seems distant, like the sound is trapped and not yet in our world. In another.
I feel a presence. Near me.
A ghost! It's a ghost! My sister isn't dead! She can't be dead! I fall out of my chair and hit the wooden floor with a loud thud. I groan, rubbing my head and sitting up.
I glance to the corner of the room to spot a floating stuffed animal.
Wait. What the hell?!
"Ah!" I exclaim, my voice cracking,"A ghost!" I grab the thing nearest to me, which happens to be nothing but a lousy pen, and chuck it at Mabel's unicorn stuffed animal, which was now in the air.
"Dipper, it's me!" says a voice... my sister's voice... and it's coming from the... unicorn?
"Mabel? But you're so much more of a unicorn than usual..."
"Oh, please. I've always been a unicorn!" She turns into her usual self again, cracking jokes."But you need to help me."
"What happened down there? Who is taking control of your body? How is it moving without a spirit controlling it? And what happened to Bill?"
"Um, well... that's kinda the thing... he's possessing my body..."
"He's what?! Mabel, what were you thinking?!"
"He said he'd protect Pacifica so she wouldn't get hurt by the parasite and I wanted her to be safe so I wasn't thinking and now he's in my body but if we get him out of my body he could break the deal and Pacifica would be in trouble but Pacifica is asleep or something and please don't be mad!" Mabel bursts put quickly. She always talks fast when she's nervous. She begins hyperventilating.
  "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mabel, calm down. Breathe. So let's figure this out. How can we get Pacifica back normally without the parasite, and get Bill out of your body? All at the same time... damn. You got yourself into a mess."
  "Don't make it worse!"
  "I'm not, I'm not - I'm just... saying. But maybe the journal has something..." I begin flipping through pages."Ah! Here's a page on parasites of the mind. It says they do have a weakness! That's a relief."
  "What is it?" Mabel, or the unicorn rather, floats over to see. Mabelcorn. Yeah, that makes sense. So "Mabelcorn" floats over to see.
  I pull out the small black light used to see invisible ink on the journal's old yellow pages. Our jaws drop. My eyes widen. If Mabel was in her body, I know she'd by crying.
  "Oh, Mabel, I'm... I'm so sorry..." I begin softly.
  To save Pacifica, we'd have to erase her mind.